Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slim fitting (and not skinny) tracksuit bottoms

Options
  • 08-02-2020 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

I’m a bit old (40) in the tooth for the skinny tracksuit bottoms that all the young lads are wearing these days! However I would like to get my hands on slim fitting type tracky bottoms instead of the more old school loose fitting ones. I have searched the net etc but am struggling to find slim (and not skinny) fitting tracky bottoms. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

PGL wrote: »
    Hi folks.

I’m a bit old (40) in the tooth for the skinny tracksuit bottoms that all the young lads are wearing these days! However I would like to get my hands on slim fitting type tracky bottoms instead of the more old school loose fitting ones. I have searched the net etc but am struggling to find slim (and not skinny) fitting tracky bottoms. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Cheers!

I've a few pairs got from penneys and they're grand for what I need them for.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭fire_man

Nike have some nice leggings for gym or casual wear .Good fit and not too skinny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GIMP

PGL wrote: »
    Hi folks.

M&S have some nice ones too

Advertisement