Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Hi

I'm not technically nocturnal as I work in a very boring and "normal" 9-5 (actually it's 8:30 - 5:30 bastids!) but all my colleagues call me strange and weird so that qualifies me as a noc right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Maguined wrote: »
    Hi

I'm not technically nocturnal as I work in a very boring and "normal" 9-5 (actually it's 8:30 - 5:30 bastids!) but all my colleagues call me strange and weird so that qualifies me as a noc right?

Oh dont worry. The powers are pretty nice to the dayshift as long as we dont make noise and clean the place up occasionally. Welcome. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Hi

absolutley, you are more than welcome! come in and make yourself at home! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi

Strange and wierd does it for me. Ignore the muffled screams coming from the basement. They don't know what pain really is......yet.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hello, guess I should post here too. Mainly hang out over in GH&RB and Fighting Games, but I'm very much a night owl, so I don't know why I never posted here!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Hello, guess I should post here too. Mainly hang out over in GH&RB and Fighting Games, but I'm very much a night owl, so I don't know why I never posted here!
    maybe you were just waiting for the right time to make your appearance here .

That's right, biding my time before I shocked you with my amazingness... or something... :o

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

That's right, biding my time before I shocked you with my amazingness... or something... :o

*keeps an eye out for air gohadokens*

Let's just say my actual main means you need to be careful I don't sit on you :D

Let's just say my actual main means you need to be careful I don't sit on you :D

Christ a honda player...

Actually I need some honda practice!

• Advertisement

XBL tag is my Screen name if you want to add an awful Honda player so! Though I wont be on for a long time, got Teaching Practice coming up for 6 weeks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Though I wont be on for a long time, got Teaching Practice coming up for 6 weeks.
    Ah, knew I knew the nick! ... Limerick / Muire gan Smál?

Welcome aboard!

What the fup is GH&RB btw? :confused:

That's right, the wonderful Mary I. GH&RB is Guitar Hero & Rock Band, the best forum on this whole site! :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ah, should have guessed ... there are plastic drums and guitars in my living room!

(They're NOT mine!!!)

See response in Lair replacement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Heya. Craic?

New to the oul nocturnal forum.

I'm hungry.

Fago_25 wrote: »
    Heya. Craic?

I'm hungry.

You should probably feast, so. :) Welcome!

Good Diagnosis DOC.

Thanx.

Good Diagnosis DOC.

Thanx.

*Nods sagely*

It's what I do.

:)

Heya. Craic?

I'm hungry.
    Welcome to the noc Fago

• Advertisement

Welcome to the noc Fago

I think you were the one who pointed me in this direction.

Nice one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heya. Craic?

I'm hungry.

Me too,thinking I might order a pizza

evening all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Heya. Craic?

I'm hungry.

Wilkommen

in der dunkelheit!!!!

But seriously, hello. :)

I think you were the one who pointed me in this direction.

Nice one.
    I probably was. I tend to direct a fair number of Cuckoos over this way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

ummmm.. do i have to say hello before i'm allowed post? :o

tommmy1979 wrote: »
    ummmm.. do i have to say hello before i'm allowed post? :o
    No, we just have this as a way of introducing yourself and meeting a few of the regulars when you first arrive here. Welcome aboard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

Not at all. But hi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

Thanks.. i'll try to stay out of trouble:D

tommmy1979 wrote: »
    Thanks.. i'll try to stay out of trouble:D
    Come join us in The Lair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Morning

Advertisement