Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad looking for a house with fellow-postgrads

Options
  • 23-04-2019 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, I'm not sure this is the right place (please correct me if I'm wrong)!
    I'm a dutch postgrad coming to Galway to finish up my MSc in Neuroscience/Psychology (with a fulltime internship at NUIG and my supervisor advised me to post a message here. I'm looking for a room in Galway City from mid/end of May living with other working professionals or postgrads, because I'll be busy during business hours but I want to have some company when I get home ;)

Please contact me (on facebook is also possible) if you know a place for me!

Best Wishes,

Merel van Hoogdalem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Bosupe

Have a look at daft.ie and the group "Galway - Rent, Let, House Hunting (For sound people)" on facebook :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 merel_94

Thanks! I'm already vigorously stalking both websites :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭granturismo

Ask your supervisor or the departmental administrator to email his/her department, current postgrads/staff may know of a place in a houseshare.

Advertisement