Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NUI Galway: car parking

• 10-03-2019 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭

I am attending a course at NUIG clinical institute and wondering what's the nearest place to park my car? And what's the cost per hour please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I am attending a course at NUIG clinical institute and wondering what's the nearest place to park my car? And what's the cost per hour please?

There is full day parking at Galway Cathedral. It’s 5 Euro for the whole day but arrive early as it fills up with people working in the city. The Clinical Sciences Institute is in the university hospital which is a few mins walk from the cathedral. Alternatively you could use the patients car park in the hospital which is more expensive but you would get a space if you arrive around 9am. Can’t remember exact cost but I think it works out around 9 Euro per day.
    Enjoy your course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Thanks so much.
    Good day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭Conqueror

You can also park at the City Council's car park on Dyke Road, which is about ten minutes from NUIG. It's €5 a day.

Advertisement