Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good pub in Leitrim Village

Options
  • 14-06-2018 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what the best pub is in Leitrim village. There seems to be a few there. I'm staying in a camper in Battlebridge with a few mates, but I hear there can be loud hen parties there, so happy to walk to to the village for a few pints.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pwisp

Carthys or Donnelans are grand spots in the village.

However Beirnes of Battlebridge is a great spot so I wouldnt worry too much. Most of the rowdy hen and stags would head into carrick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭chewed

pwisp wrote: »
    Carthys or Donnelans are grand spots in the village.

However Beirnes of Battlebridge is a great spot so I wouldnt worry too much. Most of the rowdy hen and stags would head into carrick

Cheers. We checked out pubs in the village, but ended back in Beirnes and it was a great spot indeed. Lovely food and service there and a nice Trad session on Friday.

Advertisement