Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Terry Pratchett

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Today's XKCD:

terry_pratchett.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Anyone watched the programme on bbc about Terry's life?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Anyone watched the programme on bbc about Terry's life?

Back in Black? I watched it last night. Really enjoyed it. Spoiler for TSC in the middle of it so don't watch if you've not read it yet.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Whispered wrote: »
    Back in Black? I watched it last night. Really enjoyed it. Spoiler for TSC in the middle of it so don't watch if you've not read it yet.

I thought the Neil Gaiman interview was very poignant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Yeah it was clear he considered him a really good friend.
    I found the part where the actor read the bit from TSC very poignant. He was obviously dealing with his own death through his writing.

Advertisement