Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirsoftEire.com - Online & Retail Store In Dundalk

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭flynn353

How ye lads,

Just wondering do ye do special orders? Got a voucher at Xmas and looking for 3 parts.

1: Laylax/nine ball lanyard point for a TM PX4
    2: Feed lips for TM PX4 magazine
    3: Base plate for TM PX4 magazine

Cheers,
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Hi Paul.
    Sorry for the late reply, we deal mainly with our own email system and Facebook. To be honest for small parts like that, you would be better ordering them directly yourself from eHobby or Redwolf; we would only be doing the same and it would work out more expensive.

Thanks,
    Steve

Hi,

Thanks for the honest answer Steve. The main reason I'm asking is that I have a voucher for you and to be honest, I dont buy outside of the EU, too much hassle haha. Could you give me a quote for what those few bits would cost to get through ye?

Thanks,
    Paul

Hi Paul.
    Have you seen these parts listed anywhere? We have no access to Marui parts other than parts we have from parts guns.
    Due to the reliability of Marui pistols, we have a single Glock 18C for parts, that's it i'm afraid.

Lanyard: here

Ive seen "enhanced" mag lips by SD i think, the normal baseplate I havent seen though, only the nineballrubber ones.

Paul

• Advertisement

Hi Paul, PM sent. :)
    Thanks,
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭shnburn

Do you have any mags and stock for an gas kwa/asg m93r thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭i am awsome

Could you guys get either the co2 or gas KJW KP - 07 meu style 1911,if so, for how much? It looks amazing, but can't be found in Ireland, probably the closest to it would be the new STI TAC MASTER DESERT in MIA, which is also full metal. Thanks guys, let me know, highly appreciated!

shnburn wrote: »
    Do you have any mags and stock for an gas kwa/asg m93r thanks

Yes we have some in store, they are not listed on the website yet. Give us a call in the shop for prices.

Could you guys get either the co2 or gas KJW KP - 07 meu style 1911,if so, for how much? It looks amazing, but can't be found in Ireland, probably the closest to it would be the new STI TAC MASTER DESERT in MIA, which is also full metal. Thanks guys, let me know, highly appreciated!

Hello
    Just had a quick check with some of our suppliers and no one has it in stock :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Hi Guys, ye wouldn't have the CYMA CM057S (SVD with folding stock) in stock or could come across one?
    Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Was wondering do you guys stock the CYMA 057S, that's the Dragunov with the folding stock, in store? Seriously thinking of picking up one before Xmas and wanted to feel the ergonomics, particularly looking down the sights/scope and how access/use of the trigger is affected when the stock is folded closed. Also, if you do have it in stock, what method was used to downgrade the fps?
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ben51

was wondering how much you guys would charge for a high speed motor and a gearbox that could use a 7.4 volt lipo and installation into a g and g raider , looking to upgrade a few old guns and like dealing with you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

AirsoftEire aren't active on Boards.ie any more, best to contact them directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ben51

ah okay thanks

Advertisement