Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭okeanes

anyone who is a student gets the full day for the half day price, a valid student id is required for college students, the half day price at tallaght cqb is 20 euro

what if youre in school but its the summer do you get the discount, and if i bring a cousin with his own gear thats 16 will he need id .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

We have a lot of bookings for tomorrow evening, so can anyone thinking of coming up tomorrow please book, so we have enough marshalls and don't have to turn anyone away

okeanes wrote: »
    what if youre in school but its the summer do you get the discount, and if i bring a cousin with his own gear thats 16 will he need id .

nope it doesn't include summer, just the school term and no he won't need id, id is only required for people over 18

thanks to everyone who came up tonight, wednesday evenings are getting very busy

next busy evening is looking like Friday evening, then games as normal saturday and sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

great games tonight kev ..3 sore lumps on my head from 1st game :( wont forget my hat in the future:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ste.rst

good games last night :D see you again tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

what type of games do you play up there, miss being there when it was under different managment :(

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭RONDCAU

Hey ya Kev,

there will be Me + 4 up next wednesday, might need one rental package ill let ya know when i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭okeanes

Hey All,

I am very happy to announce that we will be opening an indoor CQB site in Tallaght shortly, so far the gamezone will be approx 30,000 sq ft with alot of room to expand further

will you eventually extend the building .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Hey guys, I am a started and was wondering does this site has a website? I mean to check for info, sign up etc..?

• Advertisement

arleitiss wrote: »
    Hey guys, I am a started and was wondering does this site has a website? I mean to check for info, sign up etc..?

it has a facebook page under tallaght cqb and you can ask anythere.its also part of the oakridge airsoft group,,two great sites pritty close to each other..kevin is the man in charge :D

arleitiss wrote: »

Not yet, the website for Oakridge airsoft will be updated shortly

RONDCAU wrote: »
    Hey ya Kev,

there will be Me + 4 up next wednesday, might need one rental package ill let ya know when i know

Good stuff, see yas then

Jayo123 wrote: »
    what type of games do you play up there, miss being there when it was under different managment :(

We have a bunch of different game types, from VIP, recovery, building clearance, we have a few others coming up once we get the props sorted

Thanks to everyone up tonight, great games with a great bunch, its always good when you don't need marshalls

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Sleveile

What cant I say about this place ? Was up on Firday night for my first nights play and it was excellent. Tip toeing around the place in the dark and getting spooked by the blinds hitting off the windows is just brilliant.

Opening doors to clear rooms and not knowing what to except is just frightening but again brilliant ( the presses have to be checked aswell, cough cough Kev)

No mud, or wind or rain. The only chance you have of getting wet is if some one scares the life out of you on a dark corridor and you wet yourself!!!

Any one who has an AEG or a faint interest in Airsoft has to play here even if its just once. Once will never be the end of it because its a fantastic place to play with a great bunch of players!!!!!

97 out of 10. Will defenietly be back for another 1 or 20 visits.

Top place Kev, and keep up the good work. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

So tell me...

Is it fact or fiction that the office block now has a bang kill rule? **snigger**

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

goodlad wrote: »
    So tell me...

Is it fact or fiction that the office block now has a bang kill rule? **snigger**

From causing problems in another thread recenty you may have a week off. If there is a problem you need to air do it via pm not on the open forum.

**Giggle Giggle**

Banned for a week.

Great crowd due up this evening, so looking forward to some good games

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Need to review recent post with the other mods, 2 posts removed.

• Advertisement

Thanks to the lads and lady up tonight, great games had

next games on tomorrow evening with good numbers booked in

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Steve wrote: »
    Need to review recent post with the other mods, 2 posts removed.
    OK, here's the deal. It appears that some people are overly loyal to the previous owners of this venue and are attempting to criticise the new owner. You know who you are and if you post in this thread in this thread again you will be sanctioned. No further warnings will be given. That also applies to anyone who wishes to continue the 'crusade'.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eadyzrx1200

Are ya open thur , what time , price etc

Are ya open thur , what time , price etc

we'll be open tomorrow, however at the minute your the only one asking about it, we don't have anyone else booked in for thursday, however friday is looking good if thats any better for ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

Good games last night, had a great time. Also learned very quickly that grenades are not my friend. :P

Special Offer for the next week

You can Play the full day for the half day price and play the evening games for 10 euro

the only condition is that its by pre booking only by the day before you want to come up, to pre book please phone/txt 0851421550, by email to kevin@oakridgeairsoft.com or by pm on here

this offer will run until the 07/10/11 and we may extend it if it proves popular

Due to not receiving the minimum number of bookings for later, we won't be open this evening

fantastic games today kev . quite impressed with some of the new players,,
    roll on tomorrow for more action,,,:D:D:D:D and fun,,:):):):)

Thanks to everyone up over the weekend, including the members of the water rats, wild weasels, ACR, the unit, dog company and eastern power

Our next open games are Tuesday evening, we are closed tomorrow evening for a private booking

• Advertisement

next open games on tomorrow evening, the cost is ten euro a head if pre booked

we have so many bookings for saturday that we're nearly at capacity so if anyone is thinking of coming up can you please pre book to avoid disappointment

Advertisement