Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redwolf Airsoft

Options
  • 12-01-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Go Tactical are proud to announce that we have signed a deal with our new partners in Hong Kong (Redwolf Airsoft)
    RedWolf Airsoft was founded in 1998, and has offices in Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, and partner offices in the USA. We are the largest and most reliable international retailer specializing in airsoft and wargame equipment. We also carry the most diverse product line, with virtually every quality airsoft product available on the market today (well over USD 1 Million in active stock ready to ship). Our team of expert tuners and technicians also provide a full range of upgrade and customization options for every need. Our resident expert gunsmith, world-reknowned Airsoft Surgeon, is able to create unique and personalized guns for the discerning collector and player!
    We stand behind our products 100%!
    Go Tactical is Irelands only Redwolf approved retailer and have opened up the range of products we can now offer to you the customer. Redwolf Airsoft have a vast collection of airsoft products to choose from, please have a look at there website www.redwolfairsoft.com and if you see something you like just drop us an email with the product code and we will do the rest (sales@gotactical.ie)

Would you like to see new products / product reviews from Redwolf posted here? 21 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 21 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Now Availible from red wolf, the amazing M82 Barrett Sniper

http://www.youtube.com/user/redwolfairsoft#p/u/0/1rdB7r4r2VY

We will have one in both shops in the comming weeks if you want to come and try it on our range !:D

We have been asked a lot about how much we charge when bringing airsoft products in from red wolf. The answer is, the price you see is the price you pay, to work out the shipping cost just add the product to the cart and calculate the shipping cost, If you would like the product forwarded on to your address we charge €10 and use a courier company. Unfortunately we have to charge Vat @ 21% and this is added to the total cost. If import duty is applicable we will charge you at cost. We use XE-Currency Converter to calculate the exchange rate to Euro.

Check out there website (if you want it they have it !)
    www.redwolfairsoft.com

Just send us the product code and we will take care of the rest....

Hi all, for any requests or quotes for redwolf product please post in this thread:D

• Advertisement

@ Inari

Thanks for the email, the cost of the pistol you were asking about is
    € 112.00 http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=28236
    I'll check with them on Monday about the availability of this gun and expected date its due back in to stock. :D

Due to the Chinese New Year orders from redwolf will be processed on the 17th February:D Happy New Year to all our Chinese customers:D

New in Stock

Classicarmy Dragonov SVD with advance scope

CA038Mg.jpg

Limited nmbers in both shops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

hey can you guys get the new tokyo marui g36k recoil shock from redwolf? i see them reviewing it but its not listed on their site yet

hey can you guys get the new tokyo marui g36k recoil shock from redwolf? i see them reviewing it but its not listed on their site yet

Hi Kev,

Do you have a product code as i dont see it on there site ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Hey Kev/Go Tac Team - This was defo posted on the red wolf site before Christmas (I know - I was oogling one!) - but it's now gone-ski.

I'll give them an email tomorrow and see where it's gone....:rolleyes::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭chris20

hey lads just wondering if yas could get these [GP561] [A-AEGI007] [HE-08-01] [TK-PB-HTM4]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭GoTac II

Hi Chris, we can get these for you. just give bray or wexford a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

GoTac wrote: »
    I'll give them an email tomorrow and see where it's gone....:rolleyes::confused:

deadly thanks, its weird he section for the recoil shock aeg's is empty, but they have it reviewed and everything

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭airsoftdes

hey was in your shop the other day about the ca m4 blowback but im interested in the inokatsu m4 sopmod super version on redwolf could ya find out how much it would cost and pm me the price and can it be downgraded to our laws oh and throw 6 mags on that price to please cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

As far as I know the Innokatsu can't be downgraded, ridiculous price anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Leftyflip wrote: »
    As far as I know the Innokatsu can't be downgraded, ridiculous price anyway.

RA Tech NPAS kits are available for them easy to drop by 62fps also on redwolf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Evening GoTac - any idea of a price on one of these from RedWolf:
    RWL-MXJP
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=27731
    Cheers lads - I'll be in to you guys tomorrow as well.

Evening GoTac - any idea of a price on one of these from RedWolf:
    RWL-MXJP
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=27731
    Cheers lads - I'll be in to you guys tomorrow as well.

Nice gun.......PM on the way:D

• Advertisement

Some more new products from redwolf
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6SFsBbtr9c

Let me know what you think......

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Hardtop

Hi guys, just wondering if there was any word on the we gbb pdw that I orderd.

Hardtop wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wondering if there was any word on the we gbb pdw that I orderd.

Shipped this morning with TNT should have it by friday all going well,:D

This has to be the best AEG I'v ever seen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOoA_DL8E5Y&feature=related

Now taking pre orders for this amazing gun

Specification:

Calibre: 6mm BB
    Action: Semi, Full Auto.
    Muzzle Velocity: 310-380 FPS (Depends on the rules in each country)

CTW Features:
    Realistic Proportion, Weight, and Rate of Fire
    Stops firing when the magazine is empty
    Re-activate with Bolt-Release
    Quick-Convert Cylinder Unit

CTW X-MAX Model Features:
    6,00mm Sniper Grade Reformation Barrel II (Stainless Steel)
    Advanced ECU-2009: Faster Trigger Reaction, Faster ROF, Low Battery Indicator
    CNC-ed Steel Outer Barrel
    Steel Outer Case Magazine
    Reinforced Polycarbonate Piston
    Reinforced Hand guard and Stock

Specifications:
    Gear Box: CTW Planetary Gearbox (Semi/Full-Auto)
    Motor: CELCIUS 495 Motor
    Magazine: 120 Rounds (New Model - High Speed Magazine)
    Length: 607-709mm
    Barrel Length: 285mm
    Weight: 3400g

Package Includes:
    CTW Unit
    Cylinder Unit
    120 Rds High Speed Magazine
    BB Speed Loader

Recommended Battery: Celcius LiPo 11.1v 1200mAh 20 C

CTW X-Max

The new X-Max feature highly accurate Sniper Grade – Reformation Barrel II and the latest computer chip design, the Advanced ECU 2009.

The tight bore barrel is made of high quality stainless steel with 6.00mm inner diameter, gives you a serious accuracy. The barrel is crowned and ported, but the new surprise is that the end of the barrel length is extended. The good material of stainless steel gives strengths, stability, excellent weather protection, and easy maintenance.

CELCIUS has always stood for fine, advanced high performance super AEG, engineered and build by skilled craftsmen. For more than a year the CTW has been shaped by many different professional users, all sharing the common passion for power and performance. There is a special place in the market and in the hearts of owners for super AEG which conform to this ideal. The CTW brings to life the freedom and enjoyment of the modern airsoft technology. CELCIUS CTW today enjoys a good reputation for high quality, performance, style, and engineering, which puts them at the very pinnacle of the airsoft world.

Special offer
    Pre order before the 31/03/2010
    And Pay Only €600
    Normal Price €650

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Just wondering if there's any news on when the Marushin Peacemaker will be back in stock?

Product Code: MRS-SAAX-BK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭GoTac II

Inari wrote: »
    Just wondering if there's any news on when the Marushin Peacemaker will be back in stock?

Product Code: MRS-SAAX-BK

See PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 reaper 1

HI just wondering if you could give me price and avilibilty on vfc scar light in tan and a walter p99 special edition kit . cheers :cool:

reaper 1 wrote: »
    HI just wondering if you could give me price and avilibilty on vfc scar light in tan and a walter p99 special edition kit . cheers :cool:

Hi Reaper,

Ill give them a shout about the scar, do you have a product code for the pistol ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 reaper 1

GoTac wrote: »
    Hi Reaper,

Ill give them a shout about the scar, do you have a product code for the pistol ?

Either mz-gbb-p99cmpdesert or marzen0005a
    thanks

• Advertisement

reaper 1 wrote: »
    Either mz-gbb-p99cmpdesert or marzen0005a
    thanks

I sent them an email this morning just waiting for an update on date due back in stock, Ill let you know.

Advertisement