Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flower delivery during lockdown

Options
  • 27-04-2020 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of any florists that can delivery flowers during the lockdown? Kildare/Dublin. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

ando wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know of any florists that can delivery flowers during the lockdown? Kildare/Dublin. Thanks

Have a look at Bloom Magic on Instagram. They have some gorgeous arrangements. Not cheap but I know I'd be thrilled with a delivery from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

pooch90 wrote: »
    Have a look at Bloom Magic on Instagram. They have some gorgeous arrangements. Not cheap but I know I'd be thrilled with a delivery from them.

Code HOMEBLOOMS should give 20% off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Wtf ?

I live close to this place and they seem to be operating
    https://preciouspetals.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I very recently used www.anniebloom.com They're based in Dublin 18 but delivered to my friend in D11. Great service and she loved the flowers. Reasonably priced too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Bouquet box.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement