Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

12-08-2012, 18:48   #1
NoQuarter

payment question

Hi guys,

I went through the toll a few weeks ago now and I never usually pay before 8 the next day as i'm usually a bit busy so I wait for the letter to be sent out but I never got it!

I used the "contact us" form on the eflow site about a week ago to try clear it up but I got no reply. I'd imagine the 40e payment is approaching and dont want to get stuck with that due to a mix up, could you guys advise?

Ive also moved house so i dont know where you guys have my car registered to so that could be the problem?

thanks.
13-08-2012, 15:14   #2

Hi NoQuarter

The letter goes to wherever the vehicle is registered, so maybe it was still at your old address at that stage.
No problem for us to have a look for you. If you private message me your name, the vehicle registration number, and both addresses. Also, I presume you're the registered owner of the vehicle, but just in case not, I have to advise we can only discuss toll journey particulars with the registered owner.

You will definitely be contacted by email - apologies for the delay - but in the meantime, we would be happy to look at your query.

Regards,
Una

Last edited by eFlow: Una; 13-08-2012 at 15:28.
Forum Closed