Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day and Night blinds - pros and cons

Options
  • 09-10-2020 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anyone have these and can share pros and cons?
    I was going to buy these but visited a blind shop today where they weren't very encouraging about buying them. Was actually steering me more towards regular roller blinds (which were about a third of the price!). They also said a lot of people were giving out about getting flys stuck in between the two fabrics and they were over priced for what they are.
    I love the idea of the light coming in without having the blind fully up and I think they look nice.
    Anyone anything good / bad to add?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭headtheball14

I have them. No issues with them would get again and recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

Have 1 fitted just over a month. No issues so far. Like that you can let light in but still have privacy and none of the dust issues of wooden blinds.

Advertisement