Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safest Places in Europe to Travel to currently?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

No, I wish! 1,100 for 10 days for two.

Just did a quick calc for 10 nights in Chania, a lovely spacious apartment in the town with great reviews, plus return flights for €970.
    So not too far off, but that's with about 3 weeks notice...
    The flight back is what increased the price, if the flight over and back would have been the same it would have meant the whole lot for €840.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Tenzor07 wrote: »
    Just did a quick calc for 10 nights in Chania, a lovely spacious apartment in the town with great reviews, plus return flights for €970.
    So not too far off, but that's with about 3 weeks notice...
    The flight back is what increased the price, if the flight over and back would have been the same it would have meant the whole lot for €840.
    Yeah that's where we're going, I found a lovely apartment with its own roof terrace in the old town, it's called Odyssey House.
    That's a good price too, extremely good value I think.

Yeah that's where we're going, I found a lovely apartment with its own roof terrace in the old town, it's called Odyssey House.
    That's a good price too, extremely good value I think.

If you booked that today along with your flights then what you paid is pretty spot on.
    It's got great reviews and right in the old town so should be a perfect place to spend your 10 days.
    Though hire a car and go see more of the Island, the biggest of the Greek Islands..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

We usually stay in agii apostoli for the lovely beaches then hit Chania at night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Been offered a job on a data centre in Groningen, Holland. Was thinking of heading over for a day or two to check it out before I commit. By the looks of the reopen EU map Holland is ok.

The other option I got was Gavle, Sweden (about 1.5 hours from Stockholm) but sweden is in the red zone on the map :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

Cost of living very high in sweden.
    Beautiful country though

Video of someone recently arriving at Chania, Crete, seems pretty normal...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Micheal Martin's bunker. Where he watches episodes of Recess trying to emulate Randall, Mr Burns from simpsons or Randall from Monsters Inc

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sammye333

CBear1993 wrote: »
    Been offered a job on a data centre in Groningen, Holland. Was thinking of heading over for a day or two to check it out before I commit. By the looks of the reopen EU map Holland is ok.

The other option I got was Gavle, Sweden (about 1.5 hours from Stockholm) but sweden is in the red zone on the map :D:D

did you take the job in Gavle

Advertisement