Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massey ferguson 390

Options
  • 08-05-2020 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Can anyone help I am looking for a Massey ferguson 390 operation manual looked online can't seem to find one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭emaherx

Jeo John wrote: »
    Can anyone help I am looking for a Massey ferguson 390 operation manual looked online can't seem to find one

https://www.farmingparts.com/Mobile/en/Massey-Ferguson-300-Series-Operators-Manual---1856706M1/m-m-65.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Donegalforever

I posted a reply earlier but it appears to have got lost.

If you are still looking for a Manual for MF 390, I would suggest trying:
    www.agrimanuals.com

Phone No. 0044 1579 363006

They appear to have manuals covering most tractors.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Jeo John

Thanks for your help I will try them will let you know how I get on.��

• Registered Users Posts: 19,114 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I think I have digital manuals for 300 series. Will have to see if I can find them on computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,768 ✭✭✭893bet

I would like the digital set also if you are willing to share?

• Advertisement

That would be great if you have it

Can I post a link on here if I upload to one of those filesharing sites?

Not sure Donald I am new to this

Can I post a link on here if I upload to one of those filesharing sites?

I think PM would be safer. Boards mods may not like it.

Will get back to it tomorrow. One of the mods might let me know in the meantime if it is allowed or not. Probably safer not to, but I don't think they'd be protected material. Although they are possibly copyrighted.......but you'd have a right to it if you owned the machine anyway.....and I don't think Agco sell them over-the-counter per se anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TPF2012

Hi Donald, if you have time you might pm me it as well, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Sugarbowl

+1 here too Donald. I’ve the same tractor and have been looking for it for a while. Thanks

I see a few 2 wheel drive 390 with wide wheels on the front 10/16 or 11/16 I think are they not hard on the steering and harder to come by ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭Who2

I see a few 2 wheel drive 390 with wide wheels on the front 10/16 or 11/16 I think are they not hard on the steering and harder to come by ?

There’s three or maybe four different front axles in the 390’s . A dealer told me the ng axle was the worst. He said it stood for No Good.

Are 11.00/16 hard to find what kind of money would they be ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tipperary14

Just got a '93 390 and I'm looking for a user manual as well (soft or printed copy).
    Where can they be got?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭9935452

Will get back to it tomorrow. One of the mods might let me know in the meantime if it is allowed or not. Probably safer not to, but I don't think they'd be protected material. Although they are possibly copyrighted.......but you'd have a right to it if you owned the machine anyway.....and I don't think Agco sell them over-the-counter per se anyway.

You can actually buy them through the main dealer.
    I asked a few years ago for the price of a workshop manual for a 50hx in a mf dealer.
    He was able to hold a straight face telling me. Somewhere between 5 and 600 if i recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Donegalforever

Just got a '93 390 and I'm looking for a user manual as well (soft or printed copy).
    Where can they be got?

An adv in somewhere like DoneDeal might locate someone with a second hand manual for sale.

Another suggestion is to search online for sellers of Agriculture Manuals.
    One such firm is Agrimanuals.com.

Just spotted the pip coming from the cab heater in my 390 just stops behind the engine. Does anyone know what is missing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭9935452

Just spotted the pip coming from the cab heater in my 390 just stops behind the engine. Does anyone know what is missing ?

It should connect into the back of the engine

In one side and out the other.
    Try looking for a short pipe that just loops around like that.
    Probably leaked at some stage

• Advertisement

Good man thanks I will have a look

Had a look at my 390 can see where a pipe might have been on one side but no real sine where it would come out on the other side.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Micheal H

These diagrams any help? There's a couple of different versions.

4428.jpg

4335.jpg

Thanks Michael H I think I am missing a lot of pipes

Thanks Michael H I think I am missing a lot of pipes

Can't be that many, it's only rubber hose anyway so it's cheap. As long as heater matrix behind the dashboard is ok should be simple to sort.

Hi lads flasher relay buzzing in 390 I think it's gone does anyone know where I can pick one up looked online and can only see one's in Lithuania ??

Where about is the break fluid cap on the 390?

In the dash above the brakes, side panel comes off. 4 screws should open with a quarter turn. These tractors use LHM not normal brake fluid, don't use the wrong stuff.

• Advertisement

emaherx wrote: »
    In the dash above the brakes, side panel comes off. 4 screws should open with a quarter turn. These tractors use LHM not normal brake fluid, don't use the wrong stuff.

Legend.

Advertisement