Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

U2 Croke Park 2009 - all discussion, no ticket sales.

1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

11 years?
    Fück me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

#4 in the U2 Croke Park 2009 Remastered from the Pit Series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,910 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Can mods maybe put all u2 related stuff in the one thread?

Anyway got an email there offering me a discounted renewal. I'm tempted as I would be interested in the DVD and the HD stream of the full show but I don't want to do it if there planning on releasing a blu ray version soon??

'What an awesome gig…'

'This is the best gift for any day but especially today, in these difficult times…'

'Incredible DVD... great show, great performance…. sound and visual quality is amazing…'

Over two hours and twenty minutes, 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN', captures the band's acclaimed 2018 e+i show.

From the unforgettable opening burst of 'The Blackout' and 'Lights of Home' through live classics such as 'Gloria' and 'Beautiful Day', into 'The Fly' and 'Stay (Faraway So Close)' and reaching a crescendo with 'Love Is Bigger' and '13 (There Is A Light)'.

This limited edition DVD, accompanied by a booklet of exclusive tour photography, is only available to U2.com subscribers and as a former subscriber we wanted to let you know about a very special offer.

Until the end of October you can take out an annual subscription to U2.com at the special price of $40 and we'll send you this beautifully packaged DVD and booklet.

As of today, until the end of the month, we've converted your free membership to a subscription membership so if you'd like to take advantage of this offer you simply have to RENEW your subscription.

Once you've signed in to our subscription site and renewed your subscription for the next 12 months you will immediately find this special show streaming in HD, along with other content exclusive to our subscribers from video and streaming events to a 25% discount in the merchandise store.

As you'll find out, 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN' is one special show!

Subscribe to U2.com

Best wishes

Advertisement