Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputable Website... Mhz Outdoor

Options
  • 16-10-2020 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ordered off mhz outdoor - https://www.mhzoutdoor.com/ trying to find out how reputable they are. They're an Italian company, I think, but share a VAT number with some Amazon seller, by design or not remains to be seen.

They have some Astronomy equipment I want to purchase and it is about €50 cheaper here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,712 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Just over a year ago I bought the Icom R8600 receiver from them for €2,499 free postage, which is a great price. All the UK sites have it at £2,499 although some throw in a free power supply.

I was a bit sceptical about them, and there wasn't much information around. But everything went very smoothly, really well packed parcel and arrived in about four days.

Advertisement