Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fillings are not healing properly

Options
  • 15-06-2021 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

I got a couple of fillings at the dentist in January. Before when I got fillings, they were sore/sensitive for about a month before they healed. This time they are not healing and the fillings don’t feel right. Should I go back about this and if so would I be charged for a consultation? I heard from some that they come with an unwritten warranty of sorts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,084 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

It’s highly unlikely you would be charged if you explain you are returning in relation to the treatment you received. Though some Clinics may offer a structural warranty on fillings, they are not consumer items where success can be guaranteed. The fillings you received could be perfect, the cavities could be deep/close to pulp chamber.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Orlak2410

Dav010 wrote: »
    It’s highly unlikely you would be charged if you explain you are returning in relation to the treatment you received. Though some Clinics may offer a structural warranty on fillings, they are not consumer items where success can be guaranteed. The fillings you received could be perfect, the cavities could be deep/close to pulp chamber.

Yeah that’s I thought. Thanks a lot.

Advertisement