Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDA Graduate Ireland

Options
  • 16-01-2021 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Everyone,

I have to complete a recorded interview for the IDA Ireland Graduate program.

I was wondering if anyone who has been through the graduate program or has completed the job application process could tell me what they were asked for the recorded video interview?

Thanks,

C95

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭blackkeyes

C95 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I have to complete a recorded interview for the IDA Ireland Graduate program.

I was wondering if anyone who has been through the graduate program or has completed the job application process could tell me what they were asked for the recorded video interview?

Thanks,

C95

Hi, I got an invite to complete a presentation next week for this programme. I can't find the details of the Graduate programme though, I thought I had saved it all on my laptop but apparently not!

Advertisement