Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for cheap dentists up north?

Options
  • 18-06-2021 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey there,

I apologise, I realise this has been asked a lot, and I have searched but all the topics I see are from 6,7+ years ago.

I have heard dentists up north are much cheaper than locally, and I am completely at my wits end how to pay here, so I need recommendations on who to visit up north.

I'm only in my late 20s and have already spent couple of grand in the past few months, but still have a lot more work to be done with crowns, fixing complications with bridges, root canals...and I just cannot find any way to get more money to afford this here. Dental insurance also doesn't really exist, I've looked into it - it exists in an extremely limited form and will do little next to nothing to help me in my situation.

So if anyone has recommendations, please do let me know. I know abroad is also many people's choice, but with Covid/travel restrictions continuing to be a thing it just seems easier to go up North.

Thanks a mil!

Advertisement