Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options
  • 14-12-2018 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,398 ✭✭✭✭

Dundalk 8:30 - This horse has cost me big time, but Rag Tatter has seen a huge swing in the weights since it ran against favourite Tyrconnell two runs ago. The juicy prices have been missed, but I think 7/1 an ok price consider it's back down in favoured trip and has a decent 7lb claimer on board. Hopefully it can break well, make all today, and run the opposition into the ground.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I like the look of Knock House at Bangor. Back to hurdles after a wind op in a race the trainer likes to win.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Slattsy wrote: »
    I like the look of Knock House at Bangor. Back to hurdles after a wind op in a race the trainer likes to win.

really like rag tatter meself also loch garmin aris in the 2nd at bangor

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

5.15 MAXIMUM POWER 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,398 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Dundalk 8:30 - This horse has cost me big time, but Rag Tatter has seen a huge swing in the weights since it ran against favourite Tyrconnell two runs ago. The juicy prices have been missed, but I think 7/1 an ok price consider it's back down in favoured trip and has a decent 7lb claimer on board. Hopefully it can break well, make all today, and run the opposition into the ground.
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

:cool:

Gr8 shout that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers Francie! Rare I back an AW fancy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭loco-colo

Well Done Francie and Slattsy - Just a question - if you look at race cards on irishracing.com and results on same for this race they art showing completely different weights for these two horses ( and probably others). What is reason? Thanks.

eg.

Results
    silksRag Tatter (GB) 4, b g 8-8 (Ciaran Carvill)

Racecard
    Rag Tatter (GB) 4,b g 9-1

loco-colo wrote: »
    Well Done Francie - Just a question - if you look at race cards on irishracing.com and results on same for this race they arte showing completely different weights for these two horses ( and probably others). What is reason? Thanks.

eg.

Results

Racecard
    9-1 was the was before the jockey claim, 8-8 was after Nathan Crosse claimed his 7lb allowance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Well Done Francie - Just a question - if you look at race cards on irishracing.com and results on same for this race they arte showing completely different weights for these two horses ( and probably others). What is reason? Thanks.

eg.

Results

Racecard

The result is including the jockies claim I'm pretty sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Well Done Francie and Slattsy - Just a question - if you look at race cards on irishracing.com and results on same for this race they art showing completely different weights for these two horses ( and probably others). What is reason? Thanks.

eg.

Results

Racecard
    Jockeys claim. 9-1 with jockeys claim to be taken off. 8-8 with claim taken off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭loco-colo

Thanks lads - confused as results still show jockeys claim after name even though it has already been deducted.

Incidentally - is this still the same when you are looking up form in Racing Post etc - I hope not or I have been wrong all my life!

Thanks lads - confused as results still show jockeys claim after name even though it has already been deducted.

Incidentally - is this still the same when you are looking up form in Racing Post etc - I hope not or I have been wrong all my life!
    Racingpost is odd. The race card itself will give the weight before the claim, but if you check the result, the weight will be after the claim. Usually if you check the official rating, then you can get an idea if the claim has been applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Well done Francine. I didn’t get on , but I agreed with your angle completely which hopefully bodes well for future bets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Dundalk 8:30 - This horse has cost me big time, but Rag Tatter has seen a huge swing in the weights since it ran against favourite

'Thanks Francie, I'd put a few bob on this tonight, paid off, keep the tips coming ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Thedukester00

Good Call Thanks

Advertisement