Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairspray Extensions

Options
  • 03-11-2013 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has bought hair extensions from 'Hairspray' on Jervis street, and if so are they any good?

I'm wanting to buy some clip in extensions that won't break the bank, any recommendations would be great :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hairfairy89

It all depends on wat you are looking for. Think about whether its volume, length or both you want to go for before you set your heart on something!
    I've got layered hair past my shoulders and I use the Short and Sweet extensions for a natural Look as i want more volume and a small bit of length and only cost me €39 and match my own colour perfectly without breaking the bank!
    The ladies in hairspray are great at helping you select the right colour and will talk you through the aftercare for them also

• Registered Users Posts: 4 daniellesouza

Does anyone know how much is the trade price for Russian Hair in a Hairspray?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Thread locked, please do not resurrect old threads. Feel free to start a new one if you have a query.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement