Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA - Corporate and Business Law (LW)

Options
  • 03-12-2018 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all. I'm planning to self-study for F4 (Corporate and Business Law (LW)) but a bit confused about the regional versions showing on the ACCA site.

I was going to pick up the exam kit from Kaplan for LW - GLO but how does it work then when it comes to the exam? I'm guessing this kit doesn't include anything to do with Irish law, right?

I'll be sitting this as a computer based exam if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

Hi there, just wondered how you go on with this?

I am hoping to sit F4 in September, but really struggling to find information on the Irish Variant. BPP only publish Global or English variant text books. I had hoped to self study this module, however without material for the Irish Variant I am not sure what to do. Can I just do the English Variant or is it imperative I do the Irish one? Cant seem to find any relevant information on the ACCA website about study material. Any help much appreciated!

Advertisement