Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange Online Plan 1

Options
  • 18-09-2018 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm considering buying 4 licenses for Exchange Online Plan 1. I was going to buy direct from Microsoft but I've just seen tonight that you also sell the same product for the same price. Is the same set up involved, or by purchasing direct from you are the MX records etc, all set up automatically? 

I am currently using free email accounts (through cp.blacknight.com) that come with my Blacknight hosting package, so I'll be looking to do an IMAP migration too. I presume these accounts will stay in place once the purchase is complete, to allow the migration afterwards?

Nything else I need to look out for? Thanks for any advice.

Comments

Hi - thanks for your query.

We offer a range of Office 365 options and we can support your migration from Blacknight-hosted email. If you send us some more details to sales@blacknight.comor call us, we should be able to help.

Thanks,
    Conn

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

Hi - thanks for your query.

We offer a range of Office 365 options and we can support your migration from Blacknight-hosted email. If you send us some more details to sales@blacknight.comor call us, we should be able to help.

Thanks,
    Conn

Thanks Conn,

I'll give the guys in sales a shout.

Advertisement