Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1850 715815 : De Rile Line is Open Now!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Kalimah

It's MarmioM AGAIN!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

On a wet auld Wednesday, here's our bit of cheeriness.....
    • Good God, there's a Jesuit Paedo Priest called Joe Markle who hated the Chisselurs? Joe gives us all the scoops, in Priest sock black and Dollymount white so to speak*.

CcvMzRIWoAAjc9b?format=jpg&name=large

• The Queen; can God save her from that evil Jesuit actress Meghan Marmion?

• A non Jesuit wimmin who was kidnapperedtandied and her hero rescuer, who isn't married to a former prince.

All this and more, from 1:45PM.

*Scoops available for 18+ listeners only. Please drink responsibility, not like yer one who Syl Fox met in town. And washyerhands after you've gone, especially if it was Number 2's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭golondrinas

just so I don't get confused who is The Queen of Ireland. Joe seem to think some of us may not know the difference.

ref: his Ronan promo.

Dollymount Strand White" would be a great name for a new shade of paint or perhaps to describe a consignment of cocaine that was ecologically processed so was a more sandy shade of white than the standard chemically treated type.

Im reading a fictional book about the US war on drugs. It's basically Clear and Present Danger, but a more modern take. One ton of pure white gold is worth about $700,000, but after its been split and cut with everything from washing powder to icing sugar its quantity is worth about 7 million.

I just had a genius idea. Buy a few bags of the white stuff, split it half and half with sand from Dollymount Strand, call it Dollymount Strand White. This time next year, I'll be a millionaire!

Dollymount Strand might look a bit leaner though.

Im reading a fictional book about the US war on drugs. It's basically Clear and Present Danger, but a more modern take. One ton of pure white gold is worth about $700,000, but after its been split and cut with everything from washing powder to icing sugar its quantity is worth about 7 million.

I just had a genius idea. Buy a few bags of the white stuff, split it half and half with sand from Dollymount Strand, call it Dollymount Strand White. This time next year, I'll be a millionaire!

Go wesht to Connemara for yer proper whoyte sand, caller, Dollymount sand is more de colour of tainted shoyte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

just so I don't get confused who is The Queen of Ireland. Joe seem to think some of us may not know the difference.

ref: his Ronan promo.

An honest or even a witty answer to that could find one in hotwater, sotospeak.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Tom Clancy’s “Clear and Present Danger”?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886b83a2b396a3a6fff4ddb41c43b23e5cf1828ada5&rid=giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886b83a2b396a3a6fff4ddb41c43b23e5cf1828ada5&rid=giphy.gif

The antics dat used to give my mother nightmares.

Sadly I last saw my favourite plane in a state of being dismantled:

99607_1157868698.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861302da4b6e276323bb7994b1e4b313825f4970fa&rid=giphy.gif

Frisky Froyday

I do be logging on to de new thread, so to speak, and moi oiyes are assaulted by dat image. It's a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭golondrinas

An honest or even a witty answer to that could find one in hotwater, sotospeak.:)

You know someone who would be in the FRAME for the gig??:p

• Advertisement

Go wesht to Connemara for yer proper whoyte sand, caller, Dollymount sand is more de colour of tainted shoyte.

I was born in Connemara, I know what good sand looks like. I'll be selling Dollymount Strand White to de salt o' de earts, and then retiring out west, or as they say there, out wesht.

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    The question of whether any brand would want to be associated with him as a brand of misery, is something too.
    However, a perfect Ambassador Vehicle for joe would be a Dennis midden wagon.

I would have thought a Duffy Hearse (fabricated in Dundalk) would be better.

https://www.duffycoachbodies.com/hearses.html

Tom Clancy’s “Clear and Present Danger”?

It's The Cobra by Frederick Forsyth, but so far it's a clone of Tom Clancy's

I was born in Connemara, I know what good sand looks like. I'll be selling Dollymount Strand White to de salt o' de earts, and then retiring out west, or as they say there, out wesht.

I just copped now that you said "wesht" as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

just so I don't get confused who is The Queen of Ireland. .

Dere's only one Queen of Ireland, caller.
    Vile people need not apply.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

I do be logging on to de new thread, so to speak, and moi oiyes are assaulted by dat image. It's a disgrace Joe!

A few had nightmares last night, and ButtersSuki is still daubing de Optrex so to speak.

Listening to the news now about Gallagher. Drinking all day and all night? He must have had a few loines of Dollymount Strand White as well to keep going. I'm well able for the auld drink myself, but all day and all night, I'd be in a heap, not out kidnapping people.

It's a lot more sinister than a joke that went wrong. I hope some section of the state keeps an eye on him going forward.

No previous convictions? Hmm, or he's not been caught before?

Dis is de colour of de sand I had in moynd, caller, from a picture, taken during my stay at de infamous Station House around de time of #Golfgate...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886aad3520ac1a4182d9a6703d57d83ec5538a06516&rid=giphy.gif

He's been reading de thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Hoyed yer delicate ears.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

What about 11 year olds, can they listen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,951 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

is it safe for 11 and 13 year olds to listen ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Young children are being collected from schools

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

Can an 8 year old listen so to speak?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

This sounds ominous.

Did they ring in after the Ronan promo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Joe is being sensitive for once, who told him to say DAT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,951 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

is the voice distortion machine broken ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

2smiggy wrote: »
    is it safe for 11 and 13 year olds to listen ?

Only on the Podcast, cos Joe :confused::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I'll give it until 2pm that Joe will feck up and use a real name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Joe unbuckling his belt ....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement