Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting in ireland

Options
  • 23-04-2015 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Just a quick one, coming over to punch next week but say i have a few bets in store at paddys and ladbrokes and i go home on thurs can the bets be collected over here in those stores? Say i did a few bets for the friday at punch for example or an antepost bet etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

madmoose wrote: »
    Just a quick one, coming over to punch next week but say i have a few bets in store at paddys and ladbrokes and i go home on thurs can the bets be collected over here in those stores? Say i did a few bets for the friday at punch for example or an antepost bet etc

I've placed bets with Ladbrokes in London,Glasgow and Manchester. Unfortunatly only the Glasgow one was a winner :( Collected it in a ladbrokes in Limerick no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Thats grand thank, anything left over i have ill have a few bets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

I would hold onto it if i was you.

They will probably be paying you in euro and give you a shoddy rate!!

Advertisement