Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Petrol/Diesel

• 18-07-2020 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭

Circle K Finglas Rd Glasnevin and Circle K North Rd Finglas Both have the cheapest prices I have seen for fuel:
    • Diesel 100.9
    • Petrol 109.9

If anyone has a fuel card then possible to get discounts on top of that which makes it even better value (96.9 with my card)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

ruddy1987 wrote: »
    Circle K Finglas Rd Glasnevin and Circle K North Rd Finglas Both have the cheapest prices I have seen for fuel I have seen :
    • Diesel 100.9
    • Petrol 109.9

If anyone has a fuel card then discounts on top of that make it the cheapest I have seen

Doesn’t a fuel card give you a predetermined price? The card price is different than the pump. €1 per litre is outstanding, even rarer for circle-k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,656 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Doesn’t a fuel card give you a predetermined price? The card price is different than the pump. €1 per litre is outstanding, even rarer for circle-k

Depends on he fuel card, I get 4c off a litre with my Circle K card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭vickers209

They seem to be in a price war with the new certa garage at tesco clear water

If you play flip and win circle k game gives you a chance to win another 4 cent off also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Circle K Finglas Rd Glasnevin and Circle K North Rd Finglas Both have the cheapest prices I have seen for fuel:
    • Diesel 100.9
    • Petrol 109.9

If anyone has a fuel card then possible to get discounts on top of that which makes it even better value (96.9 with my card)

Wow!! Circle K Cabra is around 122.9 for Diesel!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

• Diesel 100.9
    • Petrol 109.9

OMG that is cheap Diesel and Petrol.
    Wonder how long that will last?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

okidoki987 wrote: »

Depends on the fuel efficiency of your car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

degsie wrote: »

I'm sure he meant how long will that price last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

degsie wrote: »

Boom. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

okidoki987 wrote: »

Until they get an order from head office to adjust the pump price :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭ruddy1987

Until they get an order from head office to adjust the pump price :D

Gone up today!

106.5 and 114.9 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

There's huge variation across Dublin at present. Lots of Circle K's at 122.9 for unleaded and others within half a mile of them at 130.9 for the same unleaded. Miles plus 7 or 8c more. Its odd that they're so different between Rathmines, Donnybrook, Booterstown, Stillorgan and Dun Laoighre.

Advertisement