Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Virgin Media offering 50% of Sky Sports

• 15-07-2020 12:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭

I got the text below earlier today.

Get 50% off Sky Sports for 12 months meaning you can catch the end of the 19/20 and the full 20/21 Premier League season for just €20 a month on a 30-day contract. Offer ends July 29th. Sign up at virginmedia.ie/sportsoffer.

If you want HD its €22 a month. Looks like a good deal to me and I am tempted to pull the trigger and buy it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

It's a great offer but for me, no Sky Sports F1 is a big decider!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

no Bt sports or premier sports. Virgin is useless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,861 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Problem is you have the horizon tv box. I found a 16 year old siemens phone in my attic last week and the technology in that phone is better than the horizon box.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I'm using NowTV at the moment for Sky Sports for €19p/m

I may switch to this offer purely for HD and the ability to pause/record.
    but1er wrote: »
    no Bt sports or premier sports. Virgin is useless
    You can use NowTv for those.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mbarosin

Showing up as €36 for me, maybe because I got half price for 6 months from August last year

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

mbarosin wrote: »
    Showing up as €36 for me, maybe because I got half price for 6 months from August last year
    Nope, showing up as €36 for me too, and I've never had Sky Sports with them.

Doesn't drop as you go through the checkout process either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭bren2001

sugarman wrote: »
    Can you view Sky Sports on the VM TV Anywhere app?

Not through the app but you can through the sky sports website using your VM sub.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

antodeco wrote: »
    It's a great offer but for me, no Sky Sports F1 is a big decider!

Ditto, would have pulled the triger but for the lack of Sky F1

Advertisement