Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Dublin Irish fighters?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭rossedge

like to see tom on the card for the event, say theres a good few who would love the change to get onto that card!

I do think it will be more Irish v's Irish and not US or Europe.

+ for Tom. He's a very nice guy and a great fighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

yeah i'll throw in my hat for Tom Egan 2. Great fighter and all around cool guy to hang out with. He def has the dedication and heart to make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

i was down in newbridge a few weeks back and ppl were telling me all about this young slick mma fighter called tom! he's certainly got the fanbase anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RealJohn

Surely Tom Haddock has to be in the running for a spot on the card. He's the most experienced fighter in the south by a long way and he fights for the EFR team who have already had fighters in the UFC. He's also fought everyone in Ireland worth fighting and has already got a lot of international experience.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

i was down in newbridge a few weeks back and ppl were telling me all about this young slick mma fighter called tom! he's certainly got the fanbase anyway.

yup toms got the whole town behind him + 15000 for tom lol

Advertisement