Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chicken Curry

• 10-03-2010 1:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

I love the stuff!
    So much so I might marry a chinese man.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Chicken curry is unbelievably nice! You have to make it yourself though, none of this microwaveable shíte!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Yourself or from the chinese.
    Chicken balls, curry sauce and fried rice, especially after a night out mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

I much prefer Buttered Chicken or Chicken Jal Frezi from the local Indian, than a Chinese Chicken Curry.

I much prefer Buttered Chicken or Chicken Jal Frezi from the local Indian, than a Chinese Chicken Curry.

I dont like indian food, or the way the places smell, its such a strong smell. ick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I swear I thought chinese was an Indian dish! :P
    But when I was over in India, their curry was faaaaaaaaaaaaaab :D:D

• Advertisement

I swear I thought chinese was an Indian dish! :P

Are you blonde?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭BigBrownBear

jd007 wrote: »
    Chicken curry is unbelievably nice! You have to make it yourself though, none of this microwaveable shíte!

I think Birds Eye curries are totally yummy. More Indian flavour than Chinese. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Chicken curry, fried rice and chips!!!! FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

Paneer Chicken cooked to Madras Strength from Brick Lane. Booya!

Makes you feel alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭firemansam1

I love Chinese, but I couldn't eat a whole one!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

I love a nice chicken curry!! with mushrooms and loads of spinach mmmmm

Have to make it yourself though, a lot of the niceness is knowing you can make something so delicious. Its perfect comfort food.
    plus the obligatory naan and mango chutney...heaven!

strangely though, I could never eat it hungover. I know a lot of ppl get takeaways on a sunday etc coz they couldnt be bothered cooking but...no i need to fully enjoy one

Advertisement