Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Monthly LMS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Kevin De Bruyne Hail Mary Time :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,432 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Very close in this

CSF has Podence to come off the bench, could save him
    McBain has four players to come

Lots of Vardy captainers, if he goes off then Skreddy and Lamper could be in bother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,543 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Green&Red wrote: »
    Very close in this

CSF has Podence to come off the bench, could save him
    McBain has four players to come

Lots of Vardy captainers, if he goes off then Skreddy and Lamper could be in bother
    Think with the Podence 9 points coming in, I would probably sneak to safety even if Vardy gets the 2 points doubled. Thats how close it is at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

That's November down. 2 more players eliminated, yours truly being one after a horrid campaign so far. Dearg81 is the other casualty after taking his hits from the start of the month into account. Unlucky Dearg81, hope you have a good run at the other few leagues you are competing in.

A jam packed December coming up now. Just 16 players left in this competition, and a reminder for all that 3 players will be eliminated at the end of December. 3 players will also be eliminated at the end of January in this competition.

Final November scores below. Any issues let me know asap.

Best of luck to all.

1. mectavba (Wheels Up) - 227-4 = 223
    2. Scorpion Sting (TheresOnlyWanBissaka) = 220
    3. patmac (The Blood Crows) = 218
    4. Cypher Sounds (Dog Leeds United) = 208
    5. Lundstram (Kovacic19) = 208
    6. begbysback (Mayern Bunich) = 200
    7. Ros1234 (Rock Rovers) = 195
    8. Happy4All (Cautious United) = 193
    9. normanoffside (smugdrugglers) = 188
    10. Trimm Trabb (Trimm Trabbs) = 187
    11. Hackers (Hackers) - 190-4 = 186
    12. CSF (Gavin Salad) = 186
    13. Green&Red (The Slow Werners) = 186
    14. Adpro (The Craggy Islanders) = 181
    15. Skreddy (Lord of the Mings) = 177
    16. Lamper.sffc (LeedsFinallyBack) = 168
    17. Dearg81 (The Red Brewster) - 173-8 = 165 - ELIMINATED NOVEMBER
    18. McBain11 (Calmwood MH) - 169-16 = 153 - ELIMINATED NOVEMBER

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I nearly pulled off a great escape this week with 74 points(-4). I would have survived if I had not taken the hit but wasn't thinking about this when I did it. Good luck to everyone left in it!

Just a couple of notes as December kicks off. 3 players to be eliminated at the end of the month. Pay no attention to Calmwood MH in the monthly standings, that's my team and have been eliminated.

Also, the transfer points hits in the first week of each month aren't accounted for on the fpl website, so I'll just leave a note at the start of each month going forward as to who has taken hits in that first week. Easier to know where everyone actually stands then as the month goes on.

FPL GAMEWEEK 11 - DECEMBER 5TH

Scorpion Sting (TheresOnlyWanBissaka) minus 4 points
    normanoffside (smugdrugglers) minus 4 points
    Lamper.sffc (LeedsFinallyBack) minus 8 points

Skreddy and AdPro look to be in a lot of trouble. Before hits there are five teams within three points of each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Isn’t there still another game week next week?

begbysback wrote: »
    Isn’t there still another game week next week?

Just setting the scene!

• Advertisement

Just 1 more fpl gameweek before the end of December. Remember it's 3 players to be eliminated at the end of the month, so it's squeaky bum time!

Best of luck to all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

KDB was my main differential against my fellow strugglers, not looking good for me now.

I have Cancelo, Dias, Mahrez and DCL all out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Yeah I saw that, that's very unlucky. I'm a massive favourite but stranger things have happened.

EDIT: For our Champions League tie that is.

I have Dias, De Bruyne and DCL and 2 non playing subs. I think Im fecked:confused:

A busy December over. 3 players eliminated. Hard luck to all the lads knocked out, especially with the couple of PL matches postponed in the fpl gameweek just gone. Hope you all get a bit better luck in your other fpl endeavours this season.

Quick turnaround to the start of the next month. Just 13 players remaining now and there will be 3 players eliminated at the January.

Final December standings below. Any issues, let me know asap.

Best of luck to all, and a Happy 2021 to all here and in the FSA forum :-)

1. Ros1234 (Rock Rovers) = 386
    2. CSF (Gavin Salad) = 384
    3. Happy4All (Cautious United) = 381
    4. Scorpion Sting (TheresOnlyWanBissaka) 371 - 4 = 367
    5. Trimm Trabb (Trimm Trabbs) = 363
    6. normanoffside (smugdrugglers) 366 - 4 = 362
    7. Lundstram (Kovacic19) = 362
    8. mectavba (Wheels Up) = 359
    9. Cypher Sounds (Dog Leeds United) = 353
    10. begbysback (Mayern Bunich) = 344
    11. patmac (The Blood Crows) = 338
    12. Hackers (Hackers) = 326
    13. Lamper.sffc (LeedsFinallyBack) 332 - 8 = 324
    14. Green&Red (The Slow Werners) = 318 - ELIMINATED DECEMBER
    15. Adpro (The Craggy Islanders) = 317 - ELIMINATED DECEMBER
    16. Skreddy (Lord of the Mings) = 298 - ELIMINATED DECEMBER

• Advertisement

Cheers McBain, thought I'd limp through for another month

I'll be back next year

Best of luck to the lads left

Just about scraped through again. I thought my minus 8 would have done me in. We go again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Skreddy

Thanks For Running this pal. A great comp this. Best of luck to remaining teams. Happy New Year.

Just to note the transfer hits taken at the start of this month.

FPL gameweek 17 - January 1st

mectavba (Wheels Up) = minus 4 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Thanks for running this McBain11, thought I had a chance of a miracle escape but Coufal rested and the postponements made sure that didn't happen. I'll be back again next year.

• Advertisement

Just 2 fpl gameweeks to go before the next eliminations. Bottom 3 players to go at the end of January (take no note of my team Calmwood MH in the table as they've already been eliminated).

Just 20 points or so separating the majority of the remaining players from the bottom 3 spots, so all to play for in these 2 upcoming gameweeks.

Best of luck to all.

Final weekend in January before the cull begins!!

Best of luck to all players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Is it 2 eliminations for Feb?

Yep, 2 players eliminated at the end of February.

Will do a proper check on the results later, but it looks like the bottom 3 as read on the January scores filter on the fpl site have been eliminated. That's Lundstram, Cypher Sounds and Trimm Trabb.

It's very tight between the bottom 5/6 players so will double check for transfer hits later.

Quick turnaround to the next month. Just 10 players remaining now. Best of luck to all.

A very busy January done and dusted. 3 players eliminated. Unbelievably tight at the relegation end, so hard luck to all who have been knocked out. Tis a cruel competition this!

Very quick turnaround again with February gw22 ko tomorrow. Just 10 players remaining now and only 2 players will be eliminated at the end of February.

Any issues with the scores, please let me know asap. Best of luck to all in the busy fpl period ahead.

1. Lamper.sffc (LeedsFinallyBack) = 382
    2. CSF (Gavin Salad) = 380
    3. Scorpion Sting (TheresOnlyWanBissaka) = 378
    4. mectavba (Wheels Up) 341 - 4 = 337
    5. Happy4All (Cautious United) = 334
    6. patmac (The Blood Crows) = 331
    7. Ros1234 (Rock Rovers) = 326
    8. begbysback (Mayern Bunich) = 320
    9. normanoffside (smugdrugglers) = 315
    10. Hackers (Hackers) = 314
    11. Trimm Trabb (Trimm Trabbs) = 311 - ELIMINATED JANUARY
    12. Cypher Sounds (Dog Leeds United) = 304 - ELIMINATED JANUARY
    13. Lundstram (Kovacic19) = 295 - ELIMINATED JANUARY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Cheers Mcbain, that last minute -4 to get DCL in last week stings even more now.

Good luck to everyone’s who’s still in!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Yup cheers McBain for running this comp! Will be back next season for more heartbreak:)

Best of luck to the final 10!

Just to note the transfer hits taken at the start of this month.

FPL gameweek 22 - February 2nd

Hackers (Hackers) = minus 4 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Lads - just confirming that there are 2 weeks left in FEb? GW 26 ends on March 1st.

I need a miracle to survive - but 2 weeks give me a chance at least!

Yes, 2 weeks left in February. Gw26 ko on February 27th. Tis the start date of the final gw in the month that matters

• Advertisement

Wildcard Dice rolled!!!

1 more fpl gameweek to go in February before 2 more players are eliminated. It's a hectic fpl gw26 with 17 fixtures I think, so it really is all to play for.

Just to note that Calmwood (my team) have been eliminated already, so that safety net doesn't exist and it will be the bottom 2 sides excluding my bunch of has-beens!

Best of luck to all.

Pretty sure that's me gonezo!

Best of luck to all - seriously tough competition!

A big fpl month completed with 5 gameweeks done and dusted. 2 more players eliminated at the end of February. Unlucky mectavba and begbysback, valiant efforts going this far in what is a really tough competition. Hopefully you lads come good in some of your other leagues.

Just 8 players remaining now, so we are very much coming into the business end of this last man standing competition. March round of fixtures ko almost immediately, so quick turnaround again. 2 more player will be eliminated at the end of March.

Final February standings below, any issues just let me know.

Best of luck to all.

1. CSF (Gavin Salad) = 417
    2. Scorpion Sting (TheresOnlyWanBissaka) = 416
    3. Happy4All (Cautious United) = 414
    4. normanoffside (smugdrugglers) = 401
    5. Lamper.sffc (LeedsFinallyBack) = 398
    6. Hackers (Hackers) 396 - 4 = 392
    7. patmac (The Blood Crows) = 383
    8. Ros1234 (Rock Rovers) = 364
    9. mectavba (Wheels Up) = 354 ELIMINATED FEBRUARY
    10. begbysback (Mayern Bunich) = 323 ELIMINATED FEBRUARY

With this being only a 3 gameweek month, GW29 feels like it will be ultra important.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Hackers

CSF wrote: »
    With this being only a 3 gameweek month, GW29 feels like it will be ultra important.

Agree, 3 of us have Free Hit chip left so hoping that will be enough to survive the 3 gameweeks!

Just one gw remaining in March. Bottom 2 players to be eliminated at the end of the month.

Best of luck to all.

Just to note patmacs team The Blood Crows (-4 points) is the only one to take a hit in fpl gw27 at the start of March.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

I was dreading this week with no free hit and only a few players in my team but it looks like Jessie Lingard might just have saved me.

• Advertisement

Reckon I’m out in spite of the Lingard autosub

March done and dusted. A short month with only 3 gws, and an unbelievably tight finish with only 10 points separating the bottom 5 players. Very hard luck to Ros1234 and CSF who were just edged out in the end. Best of luck to the 2 lads in all your other fpl endeavours this season.

Just 6 players remaining now as we move into the month of April. 2 more players will be eliminated at the end of April. Plenty of time now to rest up and plan for the next round of games over the international break.

1. Hackers (Hackers) = 203
    2. patmac (The Blood Crows) 200 - 4 = 196
    3. Lamper.sffc (LeedsFinallyBack) = 189
    4. Happy4All (Cautious United) = 178
    5. Scorpion Sting (TheresOnlyWanBissaka) = 176
    6. normanoffside (smugdrugglers) = 172
    7. Ros1234 (Rock Rovers) = 169 - ELIMINATED MARCH
    8. CSF (Gavin Salad) = 168 - ELIMINATED MARCH

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Ros1234

Thanks McBain for running the league again this year, would have posted sooner but real life real busy at the moment! I thought I might have done enough to cling on for another month but Norman caught me. Looking back at the month a few 50/50 calls I did went against me, Mee or Shaw first sub when Gealish was injured, Shaw got a monster score against City, debated getting Bale in the same week for Bruno but went with the safer option of Son! Then I was debating would I sell Son for -4 last week for Lingard, anyway I'm sure every month we have 50 50 calls that go with us that we don't remember, but we remember every call that went against us. My 2 free transfers last week were Veltman and Raphina so I can't really complain about getting all the calls wrong.
    I really enjoy this league, it keeps you from taking alot more -4's I think, but sometimes you have be more aggressive in a gameweek.
    Best to luck to the remainding 6 and thanks again McBain.

Just to note as well, 2 players have taken hits at the start of April.

Scorpion Sting (TheresOnlyWanBissaka) and normanoffside (smugdrugglers) both have taken minus 4 point hits.

Best of luck to all.

Looking at the gw fixtures in future, currently gw34 ko May 1st. So, as things stand there are just 2 game weeks remaining in April.

If the start date of gw34 changes to Friday April 30th due to the tv schedule, I will just follow whatever the fpl website filter does for monthly scores (I presume gw34 would become part of April's scores in this instance).

None of the above may happen, we will know more in the next week when those fixtures tv schedule should be released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭Xander10

GW 34 now April.

• Advertisement

Are we watching tonight's game, Im not worried, honest :o

Are we watching tonight's game, Im not worried, honest :o

Incredibly tight finish to the month. Will update tomorrow.

I'm presuming there's absolutely no way now that United Liverpool stays in fpl gw34 even if played next week or the week after? FPL towers will just look at it as a normal postponement in the past ala bad weather or covid, and probably be moved to gw35 or gw36 now.

What a mental season, in the fpl land and the real world!

McBain11 wrote: »
    Incredibly tight finish to the month. Will update tomorrow.

I'm presuming there's absolutely no way now that United Liverpool stays in fpl gw34 even if played next week or the week after? FPL towers will just look at it as a normal postponement in the past ala bad weather or covid, and probably be moved to gw35 or gw36 now.

What a mental season, in the fpl land and the real world!

Yep its crazy how close it is. Especially after so many games.

The Man U v Liverpool game has been taken out of the 34 fixture list so I presume that means it will be in another game week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I did a tot up there McBain to save you the hassle.

The April standings after hits:

normanoffside - 305
    Scorpion Sting - 278
    Lamper - 270
    patmac - 269
    Hackers - 263
    Happy4All - 244

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Would there be any interest in doing a deal on prize money so that all 4 remaining get paid?

I was thinking something like:

1st €500
    2nd €250
    3rd €150
    4th €100

• Advertisement
Advertisement