Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Síbín

Options
  • 31-07-2020 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭

There are rumours on the street about there being a few around my aree but a few busted as well. Havn't managed to find one that's running but wouldn't mind an auld pint of Beamish in one of a night. Anonymous poll so you won't be hunted down and interrogated

Edit: Looks like teh boards hamster made sh1t of my poll title. People probably wondering wtf a sÃ*bÃ*n is

Have you had a drink in a sÃ*bÃ*n since the Covid started? 15 votes

Yes
    93% 14 votes
    No
    6% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

My local has a shop attached. You could go into the shop, ask for a pint and it was given to you.

Most drank it outside on small walls or in the front garden of the people who lived next door on the benches they happened to leave there that used to be in the pubs beer garden. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

No wonder cases are going up again :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

No wonder cases are going up again :rolleyes:

But... You don’t understand... Pandemics are all well and good, but he feels like a beer. I mean, what’s he gonna do? Be realistic here.

Advertisement