Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for Dublin Tonight

Options
  • 31-07-2020 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,

I have some friends over from Sweden for the long weekend. Giving Covid 19 restrictions we can expect Dublin is not the city we used to know.

Any recommendations for entertainment tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,200 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

StefanFal wrote: »
    Hi,

I have some friends over from Sweden for the long weekend. Giving Covid 19 restrictions we can expect Dublin is not the city we used to know.

Book somewhere for dinner.
    No drink without food....so you might want to book two places for dinner...

We should really be restricting incoming travel imo....especially from places like sweden...but hey.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Stay safe, stay home. Tell your friends to stay in Sweden.

Sweden isn’t on our green list, they shouldn’t be travelling here for a holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Honestly Hand sanitizer. Nothing is really happening in this city. Its the people that make it and you can't get close to them.

I think you are crazy to be travelling.

Stay safe ..stay home ..keep us safe ...stay home. Its for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Metro Bar can be entertaining

Stay safe, stay home. Tell your friends to stay in Sweden.

Sweden isn’t on our green list, they shouldn’t be travelling here for a holiday.
    I thought green list only applied to people from Ireland going somewhere not the other way?

I agree btw....shouldn't be here

• Advertisement

Tell your friends to self isolate for 14 days and now you so the same if you have interacted with them.

You are a disgrace having people from abroad especially a place riddled with corona like Sweden due to they disgusting arrogant attitude to managing the outbreak.

Madness our airports aren’t just shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Tell your friends to self isolate for 14 days and now you so the same if you have interacted with them.

You are a disgrace having people from abroad especially a place riddled with corona like Sweden due to they disgusting arrogant attitude to managing the outbreak.

Madness our airports aren’t just shut down.
    Who is going to travel for 14 days of sitting in a hotel room? Also you cant self isolate in a hotel room. Its not fair on the staff etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

This is the problem over from hotspot Sweden not a care in the world and people wonder why we have 85 cases
    No doubt in numerous pubs and restaurants and other places over the weekend

StefanFal wrote: »
    Hi,

Tell them everywhere is closed don’t bother coming

catrat12 wrote: »
    This is the problem over from hotspot Sweden not a care in the world and people wonder why we have 85 cases
    No doubt in numerous pubs and restaurants and other places over the weekend
    Look at their posting history....over in Norway last week as well....and Sweden not long before that...some people clearly just don't give a f#ck

• Advertisement

1/10 for trolling effort.

Are they actually allowed come in without isolating from Sweden without any hassle

If ye go out I hope ye get mugged TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

gmisk wrote: »
    I thought green list only applied to people from Ireland going somewhere not the other way?

I agree btw....shouldn't be here

You are correct, the green list is a travel advisory for people in Ireland travelling abroad, but it indicates that countries not on the list are higher risk, so anyone coming from a country not on the list represents a higher risk of bringing it into the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Who is going to travel for 14 days of sitting in a hotel room? Also you cant self isolate in a hotel room. Its not fair on the staff etc.

Who cares? It's the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

OP seems all over the place in a few different ways and thread is lame. Closed.

1/10 for trolling effort.
    If you suspect a troll, use the Report Post function. Do not cal it out on thread. ktx.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement