Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ive been broken

Options
  • 14-03-1999 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

she shifted another guy . and she tried to hide it enen though i tried to break the guys kneck when i saw what he was doing . i need somthing pls guys your the only lot that havent betrayed me yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

lads ill be cheking this around 1 tommower and i need somthing . i cant think of anything to say

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you sad *******

why would you try to break someones neck?
    so she shifted someone else. its happened to us all. dunp her. dont take her back or anything. if she says shes sorry, then she prolly is. but dont take her back. accept her apology and stay friends. just bring itup every time she ****es you off! thats what a woman would do anyway. of course if she doesnt apologise then she doesnt give a **** about you so just move on and put it down to a learnin experience. theres plenty more fish in the sea.
    on the other hand you could do what im doin at the moment. i have asked a few good friends of mine (female) to go out for a pint and just pick their brains about women. dont score them, just ask what it is women want, like etc etc etc. its very interesting and highly comical. not only that but they love if you take an interest.
    just a tip
    whitewash

he well i broke up with her for the 2nd time and this time it wasent as bad she said a load of crap about not wanting or meaning to hurt me dident realise what she was doing the reationship was to serious she wants to have some room to think . etc............ well thats about it i cant think of anything wlse to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭tecno

well right if the bloke is bigger and stronger then u **** it leave her if not break his fukken face in tongue.gif and go back with her just to get your last bit smile.gif
    then u break it off

well its to l8 now his face is broken smile.gif she dosent regret it one bit sad.gif i hate her and love her at the same time sad.gif but this weekend im doing everything that comes in front of me smile.gif and getting so drunk to .......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭DeViant

SAD!!!
    Thats all I can say.
    How old are you?? 2 or somthing.
    So You beat the **** outta a guy over a woman, who doesn't really give a **** about ya.Hmmm let me see, I think that spells
    A.S.S.H.O.L.E
    One piece of advice, Dont die a PR**K, it would be a terrible waste of oxygen.

DeViant

[This message has been edited by DeViant (edited 16-03-99).]

obvious to see that you have never felt anything serious for anyone . have you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭DeViant

Dont make me laugh elexes,
    I am deeply in love with the woman of my dreams, she makes me feel whole.
    If she "Did the dirt" (which I doubt as she moved from America to live with me) I would be shattered, But I still wouldn't be so Neanderthal to punch the guy out (Much as I might want to).
    DeViant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Too damned right.

Beating some guy up for "messing with your bird" is so completely bloody stone age it's unreal. That's not "loving someone", that's being a possessive little ba$tard, pure and simple.

She may have been "wrong" to play the field a bit (OTOH she may have been perfectly justified, it's not like you're married), but she'd be perfectly right to slap your dumb mug and walk right out after what you did to that guy. It isn't exactly the best way to earn sympathy, now is it?

Ja na,
    Shin-chan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement