Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

From 11 - Help

• 04-04-2021 2:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi, I am trying to complete Form 11.
    I would appreciate if anyone can help me with some questions :)

I am PAYE Employee, and I also buy shares from my company with discount.

I have paid tax on "gain" (difference on what I paid vs market price) within 30 days using RTSO1 form.

Now in Form 11 - I put share information in the section PAYE/BIK/Pensions 2 under "Share Options exercised, released or assigned". I put 2 numbers there - total chargeable amount and the amount of Relevant Tax on a Share Option (RTSO) paid.
    Now in IT Self assessment there are 2 columns - A (Revenue calculation) and B (My self assessment). I have clicked "Yes" to copy all the numbers. I checked PAYE section and the numbers match with the numbers on my December pay slip.

However, there is one entry which I have to put manually:

(h) Amount of tax, including Preliminary Tax, paid directly to the Collector General for this period

Is this 0? Or is this the number I paid RTSO?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭steamsey

The latter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

Thank you for your help :)
    It is not logical to me...How is the number "amount of Relevant Tax on a Share Option (RTSO) paid" in the section PAYE/BIK/Pensions 2 under "Share Options exercised" used?
    They only take into account "total chargeable amount"? You can put any number in this field in that case?

It is probably visible in the summary, but I don't understand it at all :(

Summary page shows that I have overpaid tax (small amount).
    When I update '(h) Amount of tax, including Preliminary Tax, paid directly to the Collector General for this period' to the amount of tax I paid I got an Error that I have to update the field for overall tax overpaid - I should add this number?

Advertisement