Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yi Home Camera 1080p - Flash sale on AliExpress app - €15

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭deadlast

I received two camera, one for my parents. Neither came with the 16gb SD card I ordered.
    Anyone get their SD card?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭DopeTech

deadlast wrote: »
    I received two camera, one for my parents. Neither came with the 16gb SD card I ordered.
    Anyone get their SD card?

I didn't order the SD card as I have plenty hanging around. How much did you pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭R11

xckjoo wrote: »
    I'm not actually sure. I got the hacked firmware on it and then promptly realised I've no specific use for it at the moment so it's back in the box for now :D

I'll buy it from you if you're not using it...

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭deadlast

DopeTech wrote: »
    I didn't order the SD card as I have plenty hanging around. How much did you pay?

€15.62 per camera. I'm sure the SD card would have been **** but they sent a US plug too which is useless.
    I'm gonna dispute a few quid for their messing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭DopeTech

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Interesting101

Lads,

How good are the notifications / alerts you get when these cameras are active.
    Would you get one while motion is detected / attempting a break in or would it after the event.
    Any input??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

Yi cameras send your photos videos to china
    And log onto Chinese website from the app
    Fyi

Advertisement