Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Discount Network

Options
  • 06-04-2013 5:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Just came across this site on Facebook and from a quick search I don't think it's been mentioned on here before. It's kind of like GrabOne or one of those deal sites but the stuff on offer (particularly the clothes) seem to be of a much higher quality.

Todays deal is a mans 2 piece suit in grey for £29.99. They deliver to the UK and Ireland too. I haven't ordered anything from them as I've only just found it, and I'll admit the website does look a bit sketchy, but they have over 150,000 followers on Facebook and have been operating for about 6 months and there doesn't seem to be a lot of complaints bar the odd, I didn't receive my item yet query.

I also had a quick google and couldn't find anyone saying anything bad about them.

Here are the details anyway:

http://www.socialdiscountnetwork.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/social.discount.network

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bikerboy_ie

Just registered on this site but cant seem to login

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Seems to just sell products that are convincing knock-offs.

Take for example Zipeze Dre-Dre "Styled" headphones or the G-Shock "Inspired" watches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Just registered on this site but cant seem to login

Same happened to me, I think it's that an account isn't created for you until you checkout with an item.

I chanced it. Willing to risk €50 for a new suit plus have paypal for added protection.

Finally got logged in. Said i'd chance the suit also. Not bad for less than 50 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭dmc17

From the site:

"Earn REWARD POINTS than can be exchanged for HOT products!"

:D

• Advertisement

Got an email saying my suit was dispatched today.

Ya me too. Took them long enough! Ordered it last Sat week.

Has anybody who bought the suit from this crowd a few ago receive it yet? Received an email nearly two weeks ago saying it had been dispatched but still no sign.

Mine came last week, bundled into a package. Lovely suit though, well worth the €50.

Ya, I finally received mine about 3 weeks ago. Suit was the wrong size though and all of the labels had been cut off. Sent it back as it wasn't what i had ordered. Took 2 weeks for refund. Wouldn't reimburse me for return postage charges and had to email them more times than I would have liked in order to get a response. Not worth the hassle dealing with them again i'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 maggiemagpie

Stay away from these gangsters .most of there stuff is pound shop quality and often arrives damaged ,when you look for your money back they will tell you they never received the items I know of several people that had this experience ,I ordered 2items got one after a month which was damaged ,then after several emails I received the other item 3months later also damaged I returned both items and they will not refund my money ,they said they never received the items .customer services consists of a couple of dopes telling lies .as I said don't go near these people

Advertisement