Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheep! Reveal

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oooh sheep off...

Who's the best FG mod?

Answers on a postcard please :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Well done Rikand! Good fun, obviously mods rigged it by somehow getting into your PM and seeing the answers to make sure they win. It's the only reasonable solution.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yeah, the newb mod hasn't been shown those tricks yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Thank you all. The bowing was a bit excessive but appreciated nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Green&Red asked the question about the scorer that was used, The Sheepulator!

This is the one that I used to run this game and its free download for anyone that wants to take it and run Sheep games of their own. Instructions are included. https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=53320056&postcount=82

This is also the reason why I asked for Unnumbered lists to be pm'ed into me. Lists with numbers mean I have to edit the answer files that get added into the sheepulator. A minor inconvenience, but an inconvenience nonetheless lol :D

If anyone downloads it and wants to try it out and has any questions, my door is always open. But I may not be in, so bear with me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

quickbeam wrote: »

That's because you havent passed 'The Ritual Test' yet.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Fair play Rikand. Brilliant game.

That's because you havent passed 'The Ritual Test' yet.

One of us one of us one of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Also, any reason for separate threads for entering and revealing?

There probably isnt any reason in particular. Its just sorta the way its always been done, lol :D

its probably more to do with on my home forum, you could have 30 or 40 people entering a sheep and they would spam the **** out of the sign up thread. So a separate answer thread allows for a clean thread to post into instead of starting the reveal somewhere around page 2 or 3 or 4 :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Cheers Rikand, that was fun.

Still laughing about 10 people voting Necro. If this was a game of WW I'd likely have been majority lynched :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

You know the gif Petr uses for “one of us” ....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Checks thread

Won

Leaves thread

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I happily accept the wooden spoon award in behalf of all of my answers!

220px-Discoloured_wooden_spoon.jpg

...uses it to stir the chili...... drinks on PR and Pter ;) :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Shouldn't there be a sheep-off between Pawwed and Pter?? :D

That sounds dirty.
    Necro wrote: »
    Still laughing about 10 people voting Necro. If this was a game of WW I'd likely have been majority lynched :pac:
    You were mentioned in the Op so I assumed you would be on people's minds.

Thanks Rikand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Rikand wrote: »
    Sabre with our FIRST ace of the day! - Sadly, Aces are no good in sheep

:(

This was costly! Fun game!

🤪

Advertisement