Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bit of a coup?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

None of you actually tailed the clown I hope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

BumperD wrote: »
    I’m fairly certain you have prior for posting similar in the past here about non existent tips, information etc like why bother?

As I said, he has priors for this type of nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Just to go back to what I was saying about Shane Donohoes horses running at Musselburgh today. Thought they might be well handicapped. Not to going to open a thread on it. Its not a tip on a betting coup.

2.30 Mr Shelby 5/1. Shane Gray rides. Was beaten 2 lengths by todays 5/2 favourite Bahlwan at Musselburgh, 11 days ago. Bahlwan has went up a stone in the weights for that win, Mr Shelby 4 pounds.

4.10 Morley Gunner. 10/1 Andrew Mullen is riding. Not much in the form. Colin Keane the jockey bought this as a yearling. Had a few runs, and was ridden by Keane himself on his last start in Ireland and was beaten 9 lengths in a maiden by Stack's Iiex Excelsa who herself was 2 lengths third in a listed event on Saturday off 93.

Morley Gunner is down the very bottom in this handicap, Racing off 45 haven been off the track for 159 days. Is he fit and ready ?

4.40 Blue Whisper 9/1 Never won a race. Best possible form was in February, beaten 3 lengths by CrossingOz at Dundalk off 61. Has form also behind Mulzhamm. Weakest of his three and an unknown back on turf off 55.

None may win, but thought the first two had chances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Obviously the plan didn't go ahead but although the odds dropped from 40/1 to 22/1 it was clear it wasn't going to be yesterday, a bit of patience is required in these things. BTW anyone that's getting a bit tetchy over this can take their problems somewhere else. There's a difference between a horse racing enthusiast and a gambler and maybe some would be better off losing their money playing blackjack or roulette.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Obviously the plan didn't go ahead but although the odds dropped from 40/1 to 22/1 it was clear it wasn't going to be yesterday, a bit of patience is required in these things. BTW anyone that's getting a bit tetchy over this can take their problems somewhere else. There's a difference between a horse racing enthusiast and a gambler and maybe some would be better off losing their money playing blackjack or roulette.

I am glad your enjoying this. You are nuts. Go and seek help , as I said in my previous post there is a whole world out there.

Please go and get some help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

4 pages of chat after a known idiot posts rubbish.

3 pages of chat about the Epsom Derby.

:(

And me the bigger fool for now posting twice on this thread to be fair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

STB. wrote: »
    Just to go back to what I was saying about Shane Donohoes horses running at Musselburgh today. Thought they might be well handicapped. Not to going to open a thread on it. Its not a tip on a betting coup.

2.30 Mr Shelby 5/1. Shane Gray rides. Was beaten 2 lengths by todays 5/2 favourite Bahlwan at Musselburgh, 11 days ago. Bahlwan has went up a stone in the weights for that win, Mr Shelby 4 pounds.

4.10 Morley Gunner. 10/1 Andrew Mullen is riding. Not much in the form. Colin Keane the jockey bought this as a yearling. Had a few runs, and was ridden by Keane himself on his last start in Ireland and was beaten 9 lengths in a maiden by Stack's Iiex Excelsa who herself was 2 lengths third in a listed event on Saturday off 93.

Morley Gunner is down the very bottom in this handicap, Racing off 45 haven been off the track for 159 days. Is he fit and ready ?

4.40 Blue Whisper 9/1 Never won a race. Best possible form was in February, beaten 3 lengths by CrossingOz at Dundalk off 61. Has form also behind Mulzhamm. Weakest of his three and an unknown back on turf off 55.

None may win, but thought the first two had chances.
    Just to add pat martins horse in the last at roscommom,8s still available.

Not saying much else because bumpers are a little contentious here at the moment lolz

Balwhan has went up 6lb for his win?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭justincasey

Near miss there miss marlkey was 100/1 couple hours ago beaten half length at 40/1

Advertisement