Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Optilase Referral

Options
  • 29-06-2016 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone have a referral for Optilase? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

PM'd you.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Can anyone send me a referral for optilase please :)

Can anyone send me a referral for optilase please :)

PMd

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

Can someone who has had laser with Optilase give out as many referrals as they wish, and get €100 for each one? You wouldnt be long covering the cost of the surgery itself!

Shurwhynot wrote: »
    Can someone who has had laser with Optilase give out as many referrals as they wish, and get €100 for each one? You wouldnt be long covering the cost of the surgery itself!

Yeah there is no limit. It's good because everyone wins... especially Optilase :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Colleen353

Hi can anybody give me an optilase referral? Thanks

Colleen353 wrote: »
    Hi can anybody give me an optilase referral? Thanks

PMd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Has anyone tried using the referral after they had already booked their surgery appointment? I only copped the other day that it says on the site that you need to mention it at time of consultation..

Also what info do you need to give them when using a referral?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

mcgiggles wrote: »
    Also what info do you need to give them when using a referral?

Hi, I've heard of a few people having it accepted that didn't give it at initial consultation. Referral details you give are name of person who referred you and clinic they had their surgery. Let me know if you haven't got one already and I'll PM my details.

• Advertisement

skerry wrote: »
    Hi, I've heard of a few people having it accepted that didn't give it at initial consultation. Referral details you give are name of person who referred you and clinic they had their surgery. Let me know if you haven't got one already and I'll PM my details.

Sweet, I have just emailed them about it, every little helps :) thank you for your offer but my friend had it done so will use her name :) 5 weeks out.. excited and nervous :D

mcgiggles wrote: »
    Sweet, I have just emailed them about it, every little helps :) thank you for your offer but my friend had it done so will use her name :) 5 weeks out.. excited and nervous :D

I'd say if you explained you didn't know that it had to be given at initial consultation they should be OK. 5 weeks a long time to think about, I'd advise not to overthink it on the meantime. Best of luck with it anyway, had great results myself and had it done around 2 year ago. Folks on here pretty good for advice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 BlacknWhite86

Hi,

Looking for an Optilase referral if anyone has one? Thanks very much.

Pm sent there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shannen92

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can provide me with a name to avail of the discount?

Thanks

Shannen

Shannen92 wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering if anyone can provide me with a name to avail of the discount?

Thanks

Shannen
    Hey Shannen, no problem, I'll send you a PM with my details now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭lastbuilders

Hi, any more referrals available as going to go for this finally.

Hi, any more referrals available as going to go for this finally.

Sent you a PM there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 astvrik

Can someone PM me their details for the referral? Planning on getting it done soon. Thanks :)

astvrik wrote: »
    Can someone PM me their details for the referral? Planning on getting it done soon. Thanks :)

PM sent there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 bornto

Hi can someone PM me referral details?

Thanks

D

bornto wrote: »
    Hi can someone PM me referral details?

Thanks

D

No bother, PM sent there :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Hello, could someone PM me referral details please?

Thanks in advance!

colm18 wrote: »
    Hello, could someone PM me referral details please?

Thanks in advance!

PM’d you there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 johnnyc91

Also getting lasik done with Optilase next Friday. If anyone could provide me with their details for a referral that would be much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

johnnyc91 wrote: »
    Also getting lasik done with Optilase next Friday. If anyone could provide me with their details for a referral that would be much appreciated!

Pm sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Hello, could someone PM me referral details please? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

manster wrote: »
    Hello, could someone PM me referral details please? Cheers

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Vwsham wrote: »
    Pm sent

Vwsham was first in.

Sincere thanks for all the referrals, experiences and info. Fingers crossed for next Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Eegorbishcan

Best of luck with it, it'll be the best thing you ever done, and it really is so easy and straightforward, I had it done just over a month ago after debating it for years, delighted I got it done!

Advertisement