Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 15th May

Options
  • 14-05-2019 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Very fascinating runner tomorrow, with some equally fascinating connections in the concluding bumper in the 8:45 in Punchestown. Dlauro who was brought in the 2018 February Cheltenham sales by his new trainer Joseph O'Brien, for a whopping £410,000, after an impressive win in a Bellharbour point-to-point also in that same month of that year, is set to make his debut under rules in this particular race.

What's so intriguing about Dlauro is who owns this horse. It's none other than Lloyd J Williams. The Aussie who owned Rekindling to win the 2017 Melbourne Cup, is someone that would be not normally associated with jumps horses, even though he has a strong connection with Joseph with his horses on the flat.

A lot of hype what this horse could do. Very interesting indeed for this former Donnchadh Doyle inmate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

3.35 York

Laying fav and second fav in this.... Sparkle Roll 2.88

Frankellina around 4.0

Looks like a big price will win this race, really horrible race.

Good luck to anyone betting today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

This is a bit of info I got.

4.55 Newton Abbot, Southfield Vic won't be winning. The horse is around 1.6 currently so in the process of laying.

I suppose I should leave it at that but being greedy it looks a 2 horse race so backing Road To Riches around 3.15 as well as the lay.

That's me done for the day. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Vinnie222

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    This is a bit of info I got.

4.55 Newton Abbot, Southfield Vic won't be winning. The horse is around 1.6 currently so in the process of laying.

I suppose I should leave it at that but being greedy it looks a 2 horse race so backing Road To Riches around 3.15 as well as the lay.

That's me done for the day. Good luck

I hope you have a day job

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭famagusta

Very fascinating runner tomorrow, with some equally fascinating connections in the concluding bumper in the 8:45 in Punchestown. Dlauro who was brought in the 2018 February Cheltenham sales by his new trainer Joseph O'Brien, for a whopping £410,000, after an impressive win in a Bellharbour point-to-point also in that same month of that year, is set to make his debut under rules in this particular race.

Quite weak in the market in what doesn't look a great race, it'll be fascinating to see how he runs

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

That was seriously impressive. He was absolutely tanking in Derek O'Connor's hands 3f out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Monster

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Easy money, nice one op.

4042937.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Absolutely bolts up.
    Wondering why did it drift so much, was 4/6 last night. if it wins like when not fancied, imagine when it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Ended up lumping on the TDH, Lah Ti Dar, Stradavarius treble

Can't see why it loses

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭famagusta

hawaii501 wrote:
    Absolutely bolts up. Wondering why did it drift so much, was 4/6 last night. if it wins like when not fancied, imagine when it is...

Exactly! He mustn't have been fully wound up today, monster

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Donald Trumped

According to Dlauro's trainer, Joseph O'Brien, we will see him novice hurdling in the winter, after he has the summer off. Most exciting horse. He has had his setbacks, but boy the talent is there. Huge horse too. The old saying that chasing will be his game, could never be more truer for this former Donnchadh Doyle inmate.

Advertisement