Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi 10L Backpack 8 Colors, Level 4 Water Repellent, 165g €4.73 from Banggood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Suckit wrote: »

Bought one of these before and regretted it. Wasn't even worth the couple of euro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

xckjoo wrote: »
    Bought one of these before and regretted it. Wasn't even worth the couple of euro :D

Suprised at Xiaomi

• Registered Users Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭GBX

cronos wrote: »
    Suprised at Xiaomi

Whilst Xiaomi do produce quality cost friendly items. They also put their names to a lot of stuff.
    I saw these in the Xiaomi store in Paris. Think they were €20. Id pay the €5 and use if for carrying sandwiches, not much else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

I bought a few of them. I find them great. Quite sturdy and well made. Still going strong nearly a year later!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I bought a few of them. I find them great. Quite sturdy and well made. Still going strong nearly a year later!

Same as that. I bought one last year in a sale for €12. Still going strong. I just bought 3 different coloured ones for roughly the same price i bought that one for last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Have a couple of these myself also find them great

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Ordered one, for a fiver you can't really go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Cheers for this OP, arrived yesterday, which was pretty quick. Although I did misjudge the size.

My immediate reaction was along the lines of "What is this, a backpack for ants?!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

MOH wrote: »
    Cheers for this OP, arrived yesterday, which was pretty quick. Although I did misjudge the size.

My immediate reaction was along the lines of "What is this, a backpack for ants?!!"

You'll be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into it! I love mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

Got mine yesterday - looks good - perefct for holidays when you just want a few things to bring down to the pool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Coupon expired BTW - can only be used 1000 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

i really should have read the description on this one :o....Its sooo small :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,617 ✭✭✭✭zell12

It is very expensive

This is a much better deal for €2.00 from Decathlon
    postage kills it though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

zell12 wrote: »
    It is very expensive

This is a much better deal for €2.00 from Decathlon
    postage kills it though

How is it 'very expensive' when that decathlon costs more delivered? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

I really wanted the tiny bag, guess can mark it as expired now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

God that's really small ... good for a pack of peanuts i suppose 39a1b0876385445a8b9a1cc04459491d_8348925.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,617 ✭✭✭✭zell12

MOH wrote: »
    How is it 'very expensive' when that decathlon costs more delivered? :confused:
    Because you might be purchasing other stuff to get free delivery..

The decathlon deals on mainland europe are much better/excellent. Hopefully they improve here, as currently they don't offer most of them.

Shlippery wrote: »
    I really wanted the tiny bag, guess can mark it as expired now :(

It will be back, I found after posting, a load more codes ( but they were all expired) and new ones appear nearly every 2-3 weeks. I realise you may have been being sarcastic, but I find these bags well made and not so small.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Got my bag today, delighted with it, perfect for cycling

Suckit..... You're the lionel messi when it comes to finding bargains :)

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭ninja 12

Ordered 2 on May 10th .

One arrived today , looks and feels decent enough .

Ideal size for me , just for bringing bits and pieces / lunch into work .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Lidl have a similar sized bag this week for a bit less if anyone missed out. Doesn't look to be quite the same quality though.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

For those who have missed the above deal, use this coupon code - e40358 - to get it for $5.99 that counts to approx €5.25

Got mine, good quality and everything but small. That said handy for a tablet and other bits if travelling. It will save me stuffing herself handbag with my stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Debub

Will it hold a A4 plastic folder?

Debub wrote: »

Doubtful.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

It wouldn't hold.

Yes, it does easily, not sure if the others tried A3 folder.

https://imgur.com/a/l4XXEWn

I grabbed a filled plastic folder, an A4 hard notebook and 2 A4 stapled reams from my friends house and took the bag out of the car.

Still loads of room.
    Handy for a tablet, switch etc.. A small travel bag.
    I'm not sure why the last picture of the bag closed came out green. I'm away from that house now so can't retake it.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Debub

reason i was asking was - then my lil girl can use it for a school bag for her new school - only needs a A4 folder to go in and a bottle of water at the side

• Advertisement

reason i was asking was - then my lil girl can use it for a school bag for her new school - only needs a A4 folder to go in and a bottle of water at the side
    Yes, it would fit all of that with room left over. Also the straps are changeable so that it can be used as a backpack or over shoulder bag.

Advertisement