Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What Part-Time Learning are you doing?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Maggiecrowley

Techyo wrote: »
    Hi i am going starting the advanced certificate in Management with CMIT, looking forward to starting it and get into routine of studying again!
    Hi I'm considering doing an admin course with CMIT. How do you find studying with them? Are their courses recognised by employers?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

Undergraduate degree in Economics with University of London/London School of Economics. Starting next month, but prepping now and ordering stuff off Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭loopyloulilly

I'm studying Postgraduate Diploma in Internet Marketing - Distance Learning with Fitzwilliam Institute, Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Roxylocks

Im just about to start my first year in Nutritional Therapy at IINH. Cant wait to start but super nervous at the same time!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Just started a PT MSC in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing in ITT. Tough so far trying to juggle a new job and the course load.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just finished a PT MBA. Only advice I would give you is get organised. You'll be great at project management at the end of it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

godtabh wrote: »
    Just finished a PT MBA. Only advice I would give you is get organised. You'll be great at project management at the end of it

Thanks Godtabh. Really want to get it done and the good thing is that I seem to be taking up what they are putting down with ease but the coursework/load is pretty intense so I will struggle with that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Degree in languages (French and German) with ou.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Golfthris

I'm doing SRT Therapy, spiritual response therapy. Really enjoying it and working with clients for the past 3 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 jennystarbar

Hi i am just wondering has anyone done the special needs fetac 6 on chevron. Is it hard? I have my fetac 5. Really want to do my level 6. Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭gercoral

looking forward to starting something new this year. been on my mind to get back into studying mode.
    job i have at the mo doesn't exactly challenge me or my brain so in a way i feel like i'm getting stupid :/

so here's to being a student again! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Enjoying Psychology so far this year.....my opinion will change when essays are due!!

Advertisement