Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ROS - where to see pay and tax details for 2018 if IT registered

Options
  • 12-11-2019 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,671 ✭✭✭✭

I can't find the PIN to unlock the PDF format P45 from one of my PAYE jobs for love or money.

Is there anywhere in ROS that I can see the pay and tax details for PAYE employments during 2018?

I was sure that they were pre-populated onto the on-line Form 11 in previous years, but they aren't on mine this year. (Yeah, I know ... shouldn't have left it to the last day ...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

They would be in the eF12 but if you’re registered as an F11 filer it probably won’t let you start an eF12 to see but you could try.

Just a thought on PIN for P45 sometimes employers use ppsn or dob as PIN as easy for staff to remember, worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,671 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I've tried, but not cannot see a F12 'cos I'm IT registered.

I know I could see these details somewhere in the system in the past. And also the amount of welfare I received. But they're not there this year :-{

Advertisement