Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofer Recommendation

Options
  • 04-11-2019 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I live near Tralee in County Kerry. I am experiencing a leak in my roof due to a poor original roofing job. I got a new roof contractor to fix it but he has left the job unfinished leaving me in the lurch. I would very much appreciate if anyone could recommend a Reputable roofer in my area who could help me out. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Gleasures roofing in Tralee
    http://www.gleasureroofing.com/Contact.html

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Hope she got sorted already. There's been a LOT of rain in the past 2 months :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Didn't notice the date on the post until now! Apologies!

Advertisement