Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage Bambino

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

FCB1899 wrote: »
    Raised a case via customer support outlining disappointment at not getting non pressurised baskets and that I didn't buy the machine to just make coffee using pre ground supermarket coffee.They were back to me within 24 hrs and had the baskets a couple of weeks later.
    still no reply from them.. but its finally in stock for anyone looking for one. https://www.sageappliances.com/uk/en/parts-accessories/parts/sp0001520.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

shanec1928 wrote: »
    still no reply from them.. but its finally in stock for anyone looking for one. https://www.sageappliances.com/uk/en/parts-accessories/parts/sp0001520.html
    I finally got my hand's on one, after sage cancelled the order on me, randomly got a notification from dpd about it on friday. free of charge, only took the best part of 11 months trying to get one from sage. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I'm loving it... Have the Smart Grinder Pro too... I'm getting really good quality cappuccino and am getting good espresso now too.

I'm glad I went this route rather than a grinder combined machine. It genuinely heats up in 3 seconds and the milk froth function is extremely good.

Finally decided im going to go this route too...now to decide when to but there might be a drop in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭mossie

zweton wrote: »
    Finally decided im going to go this route too...now to decide when to but there might be a drop in the new year.

I did this in October, bought both from velocoffee.ie best price I could find for the Bambino and the grinder was much the same as everywhere else. They're out of stock on the Bambino now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Yeah bambino out everywhere, could be end of Jan before they are back in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement