Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool App Concept & Mobile App Developer Wanted!

Options
  • 27-05-2020 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm looking for an app developer (iOS and Android, or either), who would be available to work on a retainer basis on a dating app based on a novel concept which was previously featured on Apple's 'New Apps We Love' list!

It's a cool concept but we are missing one thing - a great developer who would be into the concept, and free to support on any issues that come up for a few hours each month at the least.

This support would be on a paid basis of course, with the option to increase your involvement with the app if you wish and things are going well.

The first thing we need to do is an audit of the app. We feel it needs a review which I hope and envisage will not be complex.

If interested, feel free to send a PM with some info, and I'd be happy to send more details.

Thanks!

P.S. I would have posted on Mobile Apps but it looks VERY quiet!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Not to disparage your idea, but aren't dating apps a dime a dozen these days in the Apple and Google App stores? Novel ideas and concepts or not, I would see great difficulty in capturing a market share, unless you have thousands of euro to spend on marketing and your novel idea is just that, novel.

Have you tried posting to upwork.com or freelancer.com? You're more likely to get a response.

Advertisement