Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This years SW Advent Calendar 2020...stocks?

Options
  • 16-11-2020 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭

Left it a bit late - but not seeing set 75279-1 around.
    Would anyone know of a source for one them? For up to 40 euros posted.

Thanks!

“Roll it back”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

Not sure the shipping cost but lego have it back in stock themselves. Free shipping if you spend 55.

https://www.lego.com/en-ie/product/lego-star-wars-advent-calendar-75279

Should arrive before december.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭ozmo

brianomc wrote: »
    Not sure the shipping cost but lego have it back in stock themselves. Free shipping if you spend 55.

https://www.lego.com/en-ie/product/lego-star-wars-advent-calendar-75279

Should arrive before december.

Sold out :(

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

Dang, that was quick.

Yes - Thanks anyway.. Wonder if they will come in stock again.

Wonder what is it with this years one? Sometimes I see them discounted mid December....

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Maybe try this?

https://www.elcorteingles.com/en/toys/A31160901-lego-star-wars-advent-calendar/

I've never used the site so no idea if it's any good in terms of shipping etc.

• Advertisement

thejaguar wrote: »
    Maybe try this?

https://www.elcorteingles.com/en/toys/A31160901-lego-star-wars-advent-calendar/

I've never used the site so no idea if it's any good in terms of shipping etc.

Good find and very good price @ only 22 euros - but its last years one - so odd its easier to get last years.

“Roll it back”

Ugg - is there some big following on this thread that keeps buying up all stock as soon as its posted here - it would have done - but that's sold out now too even...

PM me *Please* :(

“Roll it back”

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

ozmo wrote: »
    Ugg - is there some big following on this thread that keeps buying up all stock as soon as its posted here - it would have done - but that's sold out now too even...

PM me *Please* :(

A few smaller toy stores from outside of Dublin might have some in stock. I know their names have been popping up in the ever-expanding 'Shop In Ireland' Facebook group that is helpfully listing smaller Irish retailers and artists who are now selling online and I've definitely seen them pop up there.

The only two ones that comes to mind are Duffys and Blacks but there are definitely others too. That Facebook group has become fairly huge but I think you can search within the listings for 'toys' and you might find some.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

art and hobby shop have loads in stock in Dundrum town centre.

art and hobby shop have loads in stock in Dundrum town centre.

Thanks - tried the local ones here on Northside (5K travel restrictions) - but they were shuttered up closed.

Thanks for all the good tips - I think I may have one now - one at non scalper prices just popped up today on bricklink Romania.

Always one thing each year impossible to get lol.

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement

ozmo wrote: »
    Always one thing each year impossible to get lol.

I'm still waiting for my Buzz Lightyear action figure with working lights and sounds. About 25 Christmasses ago one could not be gotten for love nor money.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,121 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Been trying to get that calendar for abiut a week now and seems to be OOS everywhere. There is some terrible price gouging on eBay. Made a few offers , all rejected.

Would like it but not going to be ripped off.

I see Lego are looking for nearly e12 for postage!

NIMAN wrote: »
    Been trying to get that calendar for abiut a week now and seems to be OOS everywhere. There is some terrible price gouging on eBay. Made a few offers , all rejected.

Could you pool with a few like minded people (local) and buy enough to get free shipping?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,121 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Not practical.

OOS again.

Son will simply have to get something else.

NIMAN wrote: »

pm sent to you - found a place with a couple in stock at regular prices.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SEORG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Anyone opening this daily? I like first 2 days

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

I opened the lot when I bought it aaaaages ago, because I'm an absolute bastard.

My kid is only 1, he doesn't care... yet.

Mine is still in the post a couple weeks now - from Romania - I might start on Jan 1st if it arrives :)

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Anyone know where this is in stock?

• Advertisement

Whao! This years (2021) are sold out argos, lego.com and smyths already! and its only october.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

thats mental, i saw plenty of them at toymaster and smyth at capel street last weekend aha

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭AFOL

I bought mine in September because of this.. based on last year

Advertisement