Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Highlander

Options
  • 22-09-2019 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭

With the plans for Highlander changing and likely to becoming a TV series has anybody got thoughts on what they want included. There were some interesting elements from the original TV series I would like included.

The Watchers
    Methos

Are two I would like and I think Adrian Paul should be the head of the watchers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

A new Highlander you say? They better portray Scotch women as cooing as pigeons do. They do, very deeply.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

a new highlander?!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Did they ever reconcile the Film, TV and Animated Universes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Slydice wrote: »
    Did they ever reconcile the Film, TV and Animated Universes?
    Kind of but as the movies don't match up anyway it is not really possible. There were movies from the series where Duncan takes Conor's head. The original movie really meant the series could never exist or any sequel. A reboot is about due. Lambert is meant to be playing Connery's role for what ever happens next

Advertisement