Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone been to any night clubs in Europe lately?

Options
  • 25-08-2020 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭

What was it like?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

I was actually just going to post a thread titled, "best city for electronic music in Europe?".

I can comment on,

- Rome - it sucks, at least in summer, total garbage, much like the city in general, at least in modern day terms.
    There's a couple disco bars and no nightclubs in the center.

- London - not bad, but living in London sucks and having to travel 1.5 hours before/after (especially after) is a pain.
    Leicester square is okay but not for trance.
    Depends on the night/act. Fabric is pretty cool but again, depends on what acts are playing.

- Amsterdam. Awesome, like everything else about the city. Research is good to get the musical genre night you're looking for (https://www.iamsterdam.com/en/see-and-do/whats-on/clubbing-nightlife-amsterdam)
    I accidentally walked in on a dubstep night one time.

I was like,

tenor.gif

But a little research and there's plenty of this,

I'd like to check out Prague also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dogman23

actually was in rome last year at a techno club just outside of the city quite intense not sure of the name.took forty minutes to get in but worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dogman23

yes well end of july in budapest at aquarium crackin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

dogman23 wrote: »
    actually was in rome last year at a techno club just outside of the city quite intense not sure of the name.took forty minutes to get in but worth it.

Alien?

It was closed in summer when I was there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

• Advertisement

Advertisement