Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bartop cabinet

Options
  • 17-06-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

a friend of mine built me this cabinet as a bit of a project, but due to lack of space etc, I'm not going to have time to finish it.
    Its excellent quality, I'll get actual photos up later
    bartop.jpg
    its just the wooden cabinet, no graphics, electrics etc.(I have got a space LCD with a faulty switch which would suit it)
    if anyones interested in building a cabinet let me know and I'll put it up on adverts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

What kind of money>?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Can you pop up a photo of where its at?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Can you pop up a photo of where its at?
    sorry its not actually the same as that cabinet, forgot what it looked like lol, from the same designer though, see plans http://bartoparcade.katorlegaz.com/
    Its in Portmarnock, if anyone wants a look, I'll have to check how much it cost to make with the guy who done it, it was somewhere between €120-€150 as far as i remember(I haven't actually paid him yet). here's a few pics.
    I'll throw in the monitor(power switch is broken but can be bypassed) and motherboard(think its a p4 with chip)/PSU that's there with it if someone one here wants it as a project. I just don't have time for this at the moment.
    1ywwlw.jpg
    346v02q.jpg
    the shelf and the piece for the marquee are in the machine too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

I'll take it.
    Its exactly what i am looking for.
    I promised my niece one of these about 2 years ago but havent had time to build one.
    I have the buttons and most other stuff sitting at home waiting.
    Can I have first refusal on it once you decide on a price.
    Cheers.
    Sham.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Hey Sham69
    heres more photos of the cabinet
    all screws are counter sunk btw
    35bt2cp.jpg
    1675jeb.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

looks great cathal.
    I'll take it.